Background Image

Would You Like To Be Able To Earn Last Names???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Asheru, Jun 8, 2014.

Earn Last Names for your Hero??

1. Yes

2. No

3. Maybe... (Explain in post)

1. If you have looked at my Banshee's background you will see that her full name is Asheru Swiftwind. Do you think this should be something you would like to see as maybe an achievement or something so you can choose to display a hero last name/ surname? Personally I would love to see this in some sort of way.
  2. Joram Joram Well-Known Member

Would be cool if it was tied to achievements/feats or whatever, executor: perform 1000 executions and stuff like that.
    Xnoxs likes this.
  3. Dangerisimo Dangerisimo Arkhona Vanguard

Unlocking titles via achievements or rank would be cool, I don't know about names.
  4. Sorry, I really would rather not see 1000 Draigos running around.

Kalder Draigo
    Koldar Draigo
    Kaldorrr Draigo

Please god no.
    0SSIFRAGE, Kudzu and pakyubi like this.
  5. Khâzok Xnoxs Active Member

Something like comments above me :)
  6. Julian Tarkus Subordinate

And what if we actually kill a lot of Green Skins, We get a title for doing that just like IDK
    Tarkus the Greenskin Death, my imagination is dead by now, but i think you will catch the idea.
    What i mean is that maybe by doing especial things, destroy a lot of enemy vehicles etc etc we get a title if we want to.
  7. Gwrih the Radiant New Member

Sounds more like an high elven name than eldar
  8. Waldorf Waldorf Active Member

I think titles would be a more appealing option, at least some level of progression could reflect in a title like, 1000 kills gets you <the slayer> so you can have Username <The Slayer> or if you max out your class tree then you could have <Farseer> Username or Username <The Despoiler> or <Battle Master> Username.
  9. Kind of could be but remember Asheru is an Exodite so her surname would be different from a craft world name.
  10. Rasczak Rasczak Subordinate

Well assuming space and/or underscore are supported I don't see why we wouldn't have a last name in the first place. o_O