Background Image

Would it be Possible to see the Performance Stats of your Characters

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Zarbustibal, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

@Oveur @NoahWard I was recently having a discussion with a friend about how the usual KD Ratio with a Raptor is in this Game (which resulted in a Fun little Challenge in the End). This got me wondering how my overall performance is with my different Loadouts (Like KD Ratio, Headshots, Knifekills, Grenadekills, Points Capped and Decapped Time played with this Loadout etc.) Iam guessing you do track most of this and I would be very much interested in seeing these Stats(and I guess iam not the only one :CSMWord:). Would it be possible to have an Infopanel in the Game where you could access this?

Cheers
    Zarbustibal
  2. Eagle 11 Eagle_11 Well-Known Member

Id like to see my own accuracy values for each of weapons, if such an stastic is being held somewhere.
    Zarbustibal likes this.
  3. Uh oh, you said KD. Prepare yourself for the salty tears of those who have a hatred for stats.

Personal stats would be nice, and it's present in pretty much every other game I can think of. I'm pretty sure I've wiped out a couple Chapters worth of Space Marines, but no way to check.
    Overseer, Durash and Zarbustibal like this.
  4. pinky EternalPink First Blood!

Are we talking about stats for the account or a particular load out?

With load outs it might have some odd results, I've played plenty of fortress maps where I've been first or second on the scoreboard due to playing a las havoc and getting lots of vehicle kills but the actual player kills is only 2 or 3
    Zarbustibal likes this.
  5. I think loadout stats would be overcomplicated, especially since you can delete and change loadouts, so they may not even end up relevant to the current build. Tracking class bases stats would be simpler in addition to character stats.
    Zarbustibal likes this.
  6. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

But the vehicle kills and Quadgun Destruction could be one of those stats it tracks then :CSMIron: But yeah if its too complicated to track each and every loadout a class specific statspage would also be fine by me :CSMIron: I just want to know how I am performing :CSMWord:
  7. Durash Durash Arkhona Vanguard

From what I've heard, they do record your K/D, accuracy, total kills,total deaths, most kills with X weapon and etc. But, its all hidden because reasons.

Also redeploys count as deaths.
    ProteusVM likes this.
  8. Yes, they track stats, it's a big factor for balance decisions. I recall a while back that Nathan said they can look up individuals, and found it personally amusing to stat check forum posters just to see. Assuming that wasn't a joke or I misremembered then that tells me it's entirely possible to do.

And it doesn't have to be public, Gods know most people don't care what your stats are, but it's interesting to see your own, especially for the 1000 hour vets who can't be expected to write down their totals.
  9. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

Yeah i did not want to have that as a Public thing I just want to see them for myself (and rub it into my friends face maybe :CSMIron:)
  10. M-state Alchemist M-state Steam Early Access

I occasionally get vehicles kills with a lascannon but I end up around the 20s with player kills