Background Image

Workshop Content (Project - Stormshields)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duximus, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

Just finished lower poly for three stormshield models for upcoming workshop.
    From left to right. Terminator shield, Standard stormshield, Space Wolves rune sheld.
    and I would like to listen to feedback before I jump into texturing about this model.
    Each models are around 1000 to 1300 polycount Triangular Faces (PLZ keep in mind these are just base models without any chapter logos and symbols.
    stormshieldss.jpg
    sdaf.jpg
    I would like to hear the feedback before I begin texturing so I can fix whatever I can.
    TY and plz leave comments

p.s thunderhammer is reserved for long term goal because I didn't intend it to become reskin version of maul but an actual new weapon.
  2. Lookin good man! im excited! :CSMIron:
  3. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

I think they look too...straight for shields. Its hard to tell from the pictures if there is a curvature already, but I would definetely increase it horizontally, also vertically for the runeshield.

The central one also seems fairly undersized. It wont cover the legs physically, which will make shooting at them in-game slightly unrealistic.
  4. Krake Hakula Arkhona Vanguard

You can think it this way that it generates a full cover force field in the front that would be the same size as the regular shield.