Background Image

Works In Progress For Tt

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by The-Mad-Magos, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Sand grass and homemade roks
    Garviel-Loken1 likes this.
  2. nice. I see some people using cork as a base, might give it a try
  3. You can get the rocks out the pound shop
  4. The only one I know of is a picture of an SM Captain from Horus Heresy: Collected Visions who's wearing Mk II but with Mk I armour plates fixed to it (and a hideous Oni-like facemask). I always took it to be a forerunner of Mk III.
  5. Here is what Apologist says about his model:
    Equipped with a composite suit that included Mark IV, Mark II and reinforced Mark II plate (Praetor variant), Scaena is a fairly typical example of the Fourth, a Company reknowned for their occasionally idiosyncratic prosecution of warface. The reinforced Mark II plate proved especially useful in the Underworld War, owing to the additional sturdy plates on the front facing of the legs. These helped to protect against the inevitable ricochets and impacts during the tough tunnel fighting, where cover was in short supply and means of redeployment limited. IMG_4029.JPG

So here, i shows the marine with mk 2 chest, but he calls the legs reinforced mk 2, found it interesting.
  6. You do know that is Fanfic!

I don't know of any official GW source that has this.
  7. It seems accurate. I would like to know if he has any sources for this
  8. Crit Crit Subordinate

gonna need more powerful magnets which I will get later this coming week but made some progress used milliput standard to provide some elevation. Not the best pic but it is 01:45 not much natural light in the UK at that time.

[​IMG]
  9. Fenrir Fenrir22 Cipher

Scuse me,,,, but is that a tau with a sword?
  10. Crit Crit Subordinate

Yes it is rebel tau farsight; let's just say he believes ethereals are lying scumbags to his race and he has gone rogue, after having a fight with bloodletters and a bloodthirster it is also when he got that sword. The supplement codex actually goes into detail why he betrayed the so called greater good.