Background Image

Works In Progress For Tt

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by The-Mad-Magos, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

it's the wet dream of a mek?
  2. Crit Crit Subordinate

Well if you trust lexi http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Power_Armour#Mark_6_.22Corvus_Armour.22

first paragraph

"After the conquest of the main planets of the Sol system, the factories on Mars were set to work constructing a new type of armour for the Emperor's elite Space Marines. This armoured suit is commonly referred to as "Crusade Armour," since it was designed with the planned Great Crusade in mind, and its production led to the Thunder Armour being retroactively designated as the Mark I. It was the first fully enclosed power armour, with life-sustaining capabilities[1], making it suitable for combat on toxic alien planets and the depths of space."

Honestly if someone was really nip picky and has an amazing eye for detail and power armour knowledge I doubt anyone would notice the difference both Mk II and II are very similar but that is just me.
  3. I think mk 2 was sealed. On the cover of know no fear there are marines in mk2 in space(tho that could jut be the illustrators doing)
  4. Murtag Murtag Cipher

Huh, I must have been mistaken. I thought there were two suits that weren't sealed.
  5. Mk 5 possibly? I mean it was just a mix of other mks.
  6. Crit Crit Subordinate

maybe the none marines power armour don't think the sisters of battle have life support with their suits.
  7. What do you guys put on the bases of your models? I use sand
  8. Our Head of Experimental Technologies happens to be an Ork, yes.
  9. Mk II was the first environmentally sealed Mark of power armour!

Mk III power armour was developed from Mk II for the purposes of Boarding Actions and Tunnel Fighting.
    If you're still unsure, might I suggest you look up the Formative Armour thread for more on SM power armour background.
    Murtag likes this.
  10. I read somewhere that there was extra plated mk 2, but it wasn't called mk 3. Is this a thing?