Background Image

Works In Progress For Tt

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by The-Mad-Magos, Apr 7, 2015.

1. More on my Dark Eldar.

Lhamaean.
    [​IMG]
    Getting ready to paint the gold.

[​IMG]

Ur-Ghul.
    [​IMG]
    Working on a feature on the base.

[​IMG]

Haemonculus.
    [​IMG]
    Finished some details, the globe and fleshy arm, plus prepped for painting the Gold.

[​IMG]
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  2. The photo's above were taken yesterday morning, and since then I've done more.

Lhamaean.
    [​IMG]

Ur-Ghul (plus guest head).
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Haemonculus, which is also a Wraith construct.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Word Bearer Chaplain.
    [​IMG]
  3. PIP Thousand Sons Librarian.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Valrak Valrak Arch Cardinal Superior

5. I sticky tack my minis and get busy with an exacto knife fixing their poses and deciding what pose, weapons and other various bits I want to use per mini.

Example:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm big on injecting "reality" into my minis. That is the "reality" of the 40K universe we read about in the novels or hear about in the audio books. I served active duty US Military for several years and know how much shit I carried so I can imagine what an Astartes had to carry to pull off the stuff you read about in the novels. You know, things like magazine pouches x LOTS of magazines, grenades x lots, pistols, pistol mag pouches x lots, combat knives, ceremonial knives, skinning knives, etc.

I'm building a World Eaters themed army. Here's my progress thus far.

"Warhounds of Kharn"
    aka "The Red Path".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFhKjbgfYJE
    background music to set the mood as you view my project

"The Leashed". Neophytes x 1 Captain. These are recent turncoats or new recruits that have recently joined Kharn's Warband. Tactical Squad, 3 squads of 5. "Muh Bolter"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  6. "Wrath" or "The Hounds". Veterans. 3 squads of 5 Khorne Berserkers.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  7. "Khorne cares not from whence the blood flows, only that it flows in His name..."

"The Herd" "Bull Cult of Khorne". Khorne's Chosen, those "gifted" by the War God. x 10 Khorne Berserkers + Kharn.

Herald of Khorne. Three blows of the horn calls forth the wrath of the Blood God and calls the Herd to Kharn's side.
    [​IMG]

A charging Gor utilizes a proper shoulder bash ala THQ's Space Marine. Would love to have this in our melee arsenal for EC!
    [​IMG]

A braying Gor challenges an enemy champion to single combat.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Abbagor Ukkonen. Kharn's second and command. Abigor's only defeat in the training cages has come at the hands of Kharn himself.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  8. "Skulls for the Skull Throne!"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  9. Continuing the PIP of the TS Librarian.

[​IMG]

PIP of my Grotesques.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  10. Plus something in the pipeline.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]