Background Image

Works In Progress For Tt

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by The-Mad-Magos, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Fenrir Fenrir22 Cipher

What does the Tigrus one look like? dont know why im asking, but somehow i got curious about ultramarines,,, maybe i shouldnt have read Know no fear, kinda warmed up to Guilliman after reading it:)
  2. .....you.....read......KNF.......yes, guilliman is a nice man. The ultramarines are nice men. You now have my eternal loyalty.

Back to the point. Tigrus bolter looks more like the standard godwyn. I believe it is more associated with Mk 4 armor
  3. Fenrir Fenrir22 Cipher

Il give the 30k ultras that they are pretty nice. The 40k ones are quite the asholes (mostly because of Ward but still) After reading about Guilliman cursing lorgar like a boss, i liked him.

The Tigris pattern is something like the middle ground between godwyn and phobos?
  4. Yeah I don't care much for 40k ultras but I absolutely love them in 30k. By far my fVourite. Know no fear did a good job of showing how they don't always do by the book, and yeah guilliman getting pissed was epic.

Yeah the Tigris is sort of what Mk 4 armor is to mk2. I think I'll go with the Phobos tho, I love the older things.
  5. No.
    All the basic bolters work the same on the TT; Phobos, Umbra, Tigrus, and Godwyn.

It's only in RPGs and games like EC where they can be differentiated.
  6. So ive been thinking, if these HH plastic rumours are true, i might wait to pick up any marines. If it is true i could save a ton using the plastics, and just using one upgrade set. So for now i think ill get guilliman, tempest, a contemptor and some cataphractii
  7. Murtag Murtag Cipher

My current project is my Carcharodons army. I'm getting closer to finishing the 1500 point list. I need to finish up my tac squads and sternguard. Scouts will be assembled tonight. The rest is painting.
  8. CptDred CptDred Arkhona Vanguard

Hi all!

I'm currently working on my Imperial Guard army, but it was interupted by the release of Skitarii :p

I've already made 2 of them and I'm planning to make 5 Vanguards and 5 Rangers out of one box.

[​IMG]

If you would want to take a look at more of my models feel free to visit my blog on mdf40k.blogspot.com
    Andy251, Njord-Halfhand and Murtag like this.