Background Image

Wolf Priest Gear and achievements

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by jay234, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Thejayman jay234 New Member

I am new to this game only been Playing approx 5 days .. I am a noob. And for give the bad Grammar, anyway I am a big fan of the space wolfs and I love the wolf priest the lore and the feel of them as they are both Chaplin and apothecary.

so from the way I play I stay in the back round act as a support and defensive only , try to follow a group of 2 or more I got the apothecary healing beacon and use that a lot .. so far I use the default Crozius and bolt pistol ... and was getting all as much healing achievements as I can I did get crozius mastery ... and will get bolt pistol mastery as well.

I need advise as so far do I need to change to a sword ... to get better melee or just stay what I am doing do support don't engage unless I have to .. and do a defensive fighting and supporting the other Players.
    should I stack HP and toughness with and armor at about 50 .. since I am more of a support class an not running into battle ..

or more of a surivability build and more of a melee build .. need help from other players of wolf priest..
    thank you for your help.
    Bugz likes this.
  2. the Wolf priests only melee weapon is the Crozius, if you are wanting to use a sword have to be Jump assault or Ground Assault, if you do need melee help spend some time in the garrison and find someone to spar with it helps
  3. Baelugor Bugz First Blood!

Get some more AP through a few matches and unlock plasma pistol mastery (which gives you 100lp off the cost of it)... then you can play as your avatar pictured with your crozius.. that's if you want to be all lore and the like.

But if you want to be more help to your team and be more effective.. grab a bolter.
  4. ZeGit ZeGit Preacher

If you like to stay back and be a support you can always use the bolter just like Bugz said. Bolter is a very good option for healers because you can support your allies if they get into melee fights and with good positioning you can increase your survivability alot. The only attachement that I would recommend to your bolter is a Box Magazine and when you work your way towards the 12k boxes and get a drum mag, swap the box magazine for the drum. The rest should go to beacons, health and toughness to increase your survivability further. I don't play Wolf Priest but from my knowledge he's very similiar to Apothecary so that's all I can say about him. Have fun!
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

unlock your survival vial and just go ham with the mace ;)