Background Image

Willing To Join Any Pen And Paper Wh40k Rps

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Sorcerer Xelioks, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Sorcerer Xelioks Active Member

I bid a solemn greeting to any who read this message;

I Sorcerer Xelioks wish to ask of you if you mind inviting me to any of your p&p games you currently are hosting. I have always wished to be a part of one since i have been busy all these years studying ancient texts and slaying children of the false emperors now i sit in this tavern with very little to bide my time with except for the stranger to regail me about his tales of glory in solemn praise to Tzeentch!

I have downloaded the Dark Mechanicum Application on my data-slate known as "Skype" If you too possess this vox channel then please add my vox-ID at "synoxicwolf".

I am eager for your transmission; All is dust!
  2. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

I would love to add you but alas as a tyrannid I do not have acess to your "vox channels" is it anything like synapse ? But anyway I can't do skype but any RP I would love to join and if the OP gets in plz invite this lonely nid
  3. Sorcerer Xelioks Active Member

Void-Creature, i mayhap offer you an alternative... Recently, I bargained with Huron Blackheart of the Red Corsairs into loaning me one of his Tech-Priest slaves and he installed a intricate device known as "Steam" my identification on such a device is as follows "Blindwolf". If, you still cannot sense my presence in the warp then you may use the more heretical google+ if you have such a tech device...

May Tzeentch be with you Tyranid.
  4. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Thank you sorcerer if gamer611 has sent you a request that would be me. I will make sure my shadow in the warp is not cast over you and your assimilation into the tyrannid swarm is as pleasant as possible.
  5. The agents of the Commissariat are everywhere. You, Xenos and Traitor have attracted the attention of the Emperors guardians of His domain and have been summoned to a meeting to bargain for your freedom (Roleplay) or risk being executed prematurely.

Just kidding, I have both Skype and Steam with current call-sign on Vox Priority Secundus of Commissar Gaunt and call-sign on the techno-gizmo device of the Mechanicus as acooldudes (used to also be Commissar Gaunt until the recent spam of the name made it harder to track me down)

The Imperium challenges you to meet the champions of His word on the battlefield of the planet StarCraft II or the realms of the Forge World GoogleDocs.
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Freke and I have still to start ours, you could ask him if you can join us. I believe we gonna play Black Crusade.