Background Image

Will they buff Kommando?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Akhorahil55, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Hello!

Do you know guys if will they buff the elite option for orks?

I find him a little squishy and with little damage

and, how do you use it??

I try to hide and kill isolated enemies but, when 2 of then are together... i get rid
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

No they will not buff it soon
    and for the 2nd question , u dont use it , its not viable , its weaker than a normal vet
    Thrakka and data_angel like this.
  3. Marat Al Fattakh data_angel Steam Early Access

It is absolutely how they supposed to work) I mean I have veteran that is nearly the same and the feeling is nearly the same with yours. It is ok to kill 1 separated enemy (and this is punishable by itself without using the elite) but 2 is much much harder to survive
  4. Marat Al Fattakh data_angel Steam Early Access

Nearly all elites in this game are nearly useless with slight exception for LSM.
  5. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

I don't see them buffing the Heroes. 2 are useless, 2 are subpar.
    Its mostly a design-choice to avoid P2W, although a poorly executed one.

If you want to fight multiple people in melee, you need to:
    -Engage and disengage. Play cover, don't give them time to shoot at you.
    -Attack all of them, rather than focusing one target down. Every hit should meet a new enemy.
    -Use sidearms and all tools at your disposal. Spamming an opponent to death with quick-attacks works for duels, not if there are teammates who can shoot you in the back whilst clanging.
    -Move around, dodge, try to always keep someone or something between you and the opponents who could shoot you. As long as they are more likely to hit their ally than you, you are good.

Also, as an elite, if you just run away some idiot will probably follow you for the extra exp, isolating her from the team.
  6. Redfingers Recruit

The point is obviously to use the invisibility to get behind enemy lines and start stabbing their devastator gunlines in the back.

If you think they're squishy, you should try a striking scorpion. Last I checked they're extremely deadly because they use their camouflage to effectively set up corner ambushes and crawl behind devastators.
  7. Marat Al Fattakh data_angel Steam Early Access

Do not compare eldar cloaking device with the one of orks. It wears off so fast that you can't even fart without getting 100% visible
  8. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Kommando cloak is only usable when hiding among boys not terrain.
    Since you stick out like a sore thumb in terrain..

Some smoke nades might actually do the Kommando some good.
    But that kinda stuff will never get implemented anyways.
  10. If they gave him some shit like a special shooter/shotgun and gave him some customization maybe.

Too bad both those things are never happening and he will stay lame for a very long time