Background Image

Will there be continue of EC series?

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Elifas, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Elifas Elifas Curator

well, ive researched stats, not correct tho,but looks like stakeholders are ok. Converstation and retention are pretty low,but still its fine i suppose. ARPPU is wierd because of monetisation being unfinished (it seems).
    So. Will there be another game? EC 2? on the ashes of smt old, grows something better.
    All most famous games are part of franchise, witcher 1,2,3; fallout 1,2,3,4; Planetside 2; Halo, gears of war etc etc etc.

So.... are there any discussions about making a second project? now after cyberpunk made hyped population of sci-fi future greedy wallets.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Lol you obviously haven't been paying attention to the game for last year and a half
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  3. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

EPIC will be awesome

for the love of god not bethesda lazy ass company

Sony sure

maybe SEGA they now own space marine
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

ha sega dont own shit .. they are allowed by the god emperor GW to use their franchise for as long as the god emperor GW is receiving payment for the licence and deems it necessary .

Which is also the problem as to why no one will pick up EC .. you automatically have to deal with GW and their " pay me millions for a licence" nonsence

also don't count on Epic games , they suck now .. could not even make a 1st person moba ..
  5. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

jesus game like DOW and space marine are free advertisement for buying their model ( they should give moderation and give game makers full authority) dumb ass logic, to greedy
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Well I can understand GW being very possessive about their intellectual property
    after all its the only thing they actually own..

Just wish they'd join us in the twenty first century and make a move on the gaming industry.

Their lore and everything has so much potential for awesome games .. and movies and whatever..

Kinda sad to see that they still only sell toy soldiers & books after the 30 years i've been involved with them..

Their upper management must be like really old english dudes that are still stuck in like 1820.... sigh..

Sorry I just looked over at the crappy mobile games they handed licences to..
    And i'm like .. dudes!! .. just make the 40k world of warcraft and u set for life ....

urg..
  7. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Well, they had their rapid changes of stuff over the last couple of years, but mostly it was murdering their canon, not anything actually useful...
  8. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

yeah that will be awesome a wh 40k mmo

jesus dlc 1 planet every year, game will be unstoppable/ unlike WOW just one planet(story is getting boring)

Blizzard should return making strategy game