Background Image

Will Orks return?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Akhorahil55, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Hello!

I started the game with orks with my brother, hit max lv, openned almost all requise boxes, etc etc.

But now I cant play with them (as everybody i suppose), so, what to do with all that we got?

I started as a space marine and is a bit frustrating to start all over again...
    Firskon and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Well the last time the ork population surged is when DLB (da lead belchas guild) came back after a 5 month hiatus. Only to be stalked through matches by active competitive guilds and beaten into the ground, with said guild members telling them they suck, stay out of the game, being condescending to them etc. They’d promptly left and never returned.

So my guess? No, they will never come back. Nor should they. Same with the eldar population. If treating other factions other than LSM or CSM like absolute garbage is the mentality of the player base left, including people still shouting eldar op as a constant meme and a joke (I get some people really arnt saying it to be a dick)...what point is there to try to bring back xenos players.

LSM players and CSM players got exactly what they wanted. No orks or eldar population to argue over them being too OP. So now they can enjoy the consequences of having constant muh Bolter matches over and over until the game shuts down at some point in time.

That being said, if you REALLY wanna get your ork on, message @Talron. He runs ork nights a few nights a week and is your best/only chance to get some ork games anymore.
  3. Orks are making a slow come back. Which is cool cause they are fun to play. You can get games at weekends and a few on the weeknights. Join this discord as it’s the latest for players wanting to waaaagh together: https://discord.gg/ssf2RvN
    Talron likes this.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Thrakka is gonna come back you can be sure about that
  5. Slough Monster Slough_Monster Arkhona Vanguard

DLB is has only themselves to blame for leaving the game multiple times. While I don't appove of hunting people down and making fun of them, they did bring it upon themselves with all the stuff they were spewing. Of which only a tiny portion had any tiny grain of truth in the matter.

I think that Orks were implemented wrong. They should have made every ork a nob (vets could have been 'eavy armored nobs or flash gits or something) and have the same skeleton as space marines. Too late now though. A lot of the complaints would have never happened if that had been the case. As it is, we have green dwarfs that walk like they have poop in their pants. Just a personal opinion.
    Durash likes this.
  6. SakitPerut Steam Early Access

Organized timeslots the only way to play it now?
    Almost mistook this for /r/LawBreakers
    Elector, Atsidas and Durash like this.
  7. Durash Durash Arkhona Vanguard

[​IMG]
    Elector and Krayt like this.
  8. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Lol...didn’t wanna name names or anything!

I understand where you’re coming from, DLB were very vocal/ did similar stuff at times, so I’m not saying they are blameless. Just saying what happened on why they won’t be back!
  9. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

There was more to Orks than just DLB you know.I only played since EC went f2p and its mostly been as Orks and I rarely see them tbh.Although Every time I did play with them it was pleasure.

To Answer question of the thread...No.
  10. Main Ork here, never been in DLB. I left because everyone else left, and because I do not trust EC will ever be much more than what we see today. Most of time I launch EC, check Orks population, there is no fight going on, so I play something else.

With our without DLB xenos population is fucked up and I don't see it changing soon.