Background Image

Will One Character Be Able To Use All Classes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dornschampion, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Simple enough and I've done a little bit of searching but haven't seemed to find an exact answer. If I buy the items (ex: Legion of the Damned skin) will that be an option or a permanent fixture on a character I buy it for?

As a Space Wolf I want to be a Rune Priest basically or "Apothecary" but if I buy the Legion of the Damned skin or the Master of Relics will that mess up my choice?

Basically will I have to create a character for each specific class I'd like to be or will each character have different load outs to choose from, say if I feel like switching from Apothecary to Assault Marine?

Also sorry if this has been answered already on a different thread
  2. flip flip Preacher

No, you can have one character and change between classes and loadouts every time you spawn*, like Planetside 2. The Legion of the Damned and the Master of Relics etc, are hero classes (it makes more sense if you think of it as a loadout, or like a MAX suit in Planetside). To play as a hero class, you pay a certain amount of requisition, and then you play until you die, and the hero class then goes on cooldown.

*You cannot however, change your sub-faction. So if you make a Space Wolf, you cannot respawn and become a Blood Angel.
    Grigdusher and Dornschampion like this.
  3. Awesome thank you very much