Background Image

wich chaos god likes havocs the most?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Khaernakov, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

As an Eldar main I must say I am literally incapable of using any mark besides MoS
  2. IshanDeston Ecaja Steam Early Access

My heavy Bolter Havoc used to use Mark of Tzeentch, but i changed to undivided (Mark of steel) recently, since i am using my Heavy Bolter more offensively. For defensive purposes Mark of Tzeentch is amazing. If you are in a good position, you will have more staying power, because you'll be able to down an enemy before he reaches your Health.. and your armor will regenerate so quickly that by the time the next fool comes through the door, you are all armored up again. Anything that might go into your health is quickly healed by the hopefully present sorcerer.

My LasCannon and Melta Havoc use both Mark of Slaanesh for the extra speed. With the Las Cannon i relocate frequently and with the Melta i want to be able to get in range or be able to chase down people quicker.

I heard Khorne works well with the Autocannon and the Plasma.
  3. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

very interesting what ecaja said for i do use an auto canon, the khorne idea sounds good because most times(no idea why really) i dont get healed by nearby sorcerers, i do play both defense and offense a lot, not exactly set in only one of them because in a attack i saw that an autocanon can help a lot, BUT that being said your imput about the MOT sounds excellent due to the armor regen time wich could be very helpful in a slow push where you gotta peak over and over until the enemy finally dies

tbh i would REALLY want to choose MOS because noise marines are my favorite unit but i dont see them being very useful with auto canons, besides there is no emperors children unfortunately, id be awesome to have a function similar to orks that when they hold T they just say "waaagh" so as a noise marine he would say "not loud enough" or something like that haha

besides that thanks a lot for everyones imput on this thread, hopefully it will be useful as well in the future for people looking for answers
  4. Jimpy Jimpy Arkhona Vanguard

Though I hate khorne with every fiber of my being... I have to use his mark. I recently got the "Teeth of khorne" and tried it out in a dummy build. I went like 32-3 in a good game. And like 17-5 in a average one. That heavy bolter is a godsend.
  5. Eavydakka Khaernakov Subordinate

holy crap 32-3! i only got a score similar to this once and because no one spotted the ork with the kannon, that sounds like a really dope heavy bolter
  6. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

it's pretty much the same as regular Heavy bolter.
    Nothing that game changing about it.

It's just so ppl wake up, and see that heavy bolter really is good....
    Dolf likes this.
  7. Seranov Confessor

The Teeth of Khorne makes a Khornate Havoc hilariously fun. You don't suppress folks, but since it's got a larger magazine and higher RoF, it absolutely chews through folks. If somebody watches your back, you can do a hell of a lot of work and live to tell of all the bodies you stacked upon each other.
  8. Yep theres nothing better than MoK and Teeth of Khorne... gives you so many kills:CSMWord:
  9. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Malal loves havocs the most. You should see the stuff he gives them. Nothing but quad barreled heavy bolters on hover tanks and super laser cannons that fire rapid fire for his units. He even loves them.so much that he hides them away from the clutches of GW!
  10. Aceryl Aceryl Menial

I'm sorry brozis....but you get the same kills with a standard heavy bolter, or a autocannon, with or without moK.

It's placebo, there is nothing special about The Teef of Khorne. It just makes you think it's so much better.

Prior to the 1.3 patch, i used the stadard loadout for Devastators, and managed 50kills with the HW. This prior to the ranged buff patch....So yeah...Teef of khorne...is nothing special

It's just that HW is mistakenly underestimated by most ppl.