Background Image

Why Nobody In 40k Can Get Along (procrastinators Look Here--when You're Free)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by AdmiralAvocado, Jan 12, 2014.

?

Your Mother is....

1. so fat she clogged the eye of terror.

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. so ugly even Slaanesh can't fap to her.

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. So stupid Ogryns are proud of their intelligence.

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. so hideous the Grey Knights use her for training in slaying great unclean ones

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  5. so fat, that when she as declared a heretic, she had to be executed by an ordo exterminatus

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  6. So ugly joining a repentia squad improved her looks.

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Today I was given the question "If you put everyone in 40k in the same area could they get along?"

To which I answered,

Take for example a suburban neighborhood on this far end we have the two oldest residents the Necrons and Eldar.

The Necrons are the reclusive neighbors and not invited to any parties but they show up anyway just to make everyone have a bad day.

The Eldar neighbors live in a duplex and tend to stick to themselves but are not unknown. The Craftworld Eldar half fancy a nice quiet party with classical music and maybe a glass or two of fine wine as well as chit chatting with their loved ones.

The Dark Eldar half of the duplex is invited to the Craftworld half on the account that they are related by family. However the Dark Eldar prefer a BDSM party so they rarely show up, however if one of the duplexes are invaded they will not hesitate to show up and help.

Across the street are the Imperium households, they like to parade up to peoples homes and say "join us in our chaste religious party or we will burn your house down". They don't like any of their across the street or "xenos" neighbors.

Then we come to the Tau neighbor, they preach about some "greater good" but because they are new on the block no one really listens. Though they are new they have one of the fanciest cars on the block, they also have the annoying kroot breed of dog.

And the last house on the block belongs to...Chaos....they always like to throw parties and do panty and keg raids on the Imperium houses. The Slannesh room mates are always playing techno dubstep at something over a few thousand decibels. The Khorne partiers are always brawling with each other. The geeky Tzeentch followers are playing strategy based video games. And the Nurgle followers are always drinking all they can before vomiting in the middle of the living room--no one but Chaos likes their parties.

However that is not the end of it every so often the orks drive by in a few trucks and try to raid one of the parties by attempting to beat the snot out of everyone.

The tyranids will occasionally come by and eat everything out of someone's trashcan and then they will try to invade your house and eat your furniture.

and that is why no one in 40k could live in the same place and get along.
  2. Pleas forgive my typos on the poll, my keyboard is beginning to malfunction
  3. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

This is what 40k is in real life in the imperium household do the primarchs live with the emperor and Horus is still the fav but visits chaos with the other ones and leamon has a few dogs. Eldar duplex lol. Kroot dog
  4. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

5. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

If that was a tv show I would watch it
  6. Mr.Dakka Mr-Dakka Subordinate

Was an awesome comic strip while is lasted. They never talked about the short bearde- *blam*
    bossaroo likes this.
  7. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  8. Mr.Dakka Mr-Dakka Subordinate

Hell yeah. Was the greatest stuff ever. I don't think the ork ever did get his tooth fixed. And that eldar woman has a squig in her.
    Araghast the Pillager likes this.
  9. Bossaroo bossaroo Well-Known Member

Where is this awesome comic located nvm I found it lol it's gloroious for the greater good stay away from the flag PEW PEW
  10. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

There are some cool funny ones at flash gitz site though, they got a comic going there.

This one i though was quite funny, the most badass eldar of their craftworld.

[​IMG]