Background Image

Why Krak Grenades Are Suggested For Tyranids Over Frag Grenades?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

First off abandon isnt a primarch second off even a primarch would be killed if headshoted by a lascanon , they just dont do it because it wouldnt be fun
    Arafael likes this.
  2. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Wasn't he? =OOO I thought he was. :((( So what is he? No, he wouldn't! In SM you can't even one-shot Iron Haloed normal marines, let alone saying a fukkin Primarch would be killed if headshoted by a Lascannon! And headshot Lascannons do not exist in EC! Plus if a non-helmed standard marine can tank couple of Bolter shoots to the head a Primarch can pretty tank a single Lascannon shot to the head.
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Gnaaaahh!!

I just googled it too
    And it's all furry's !

Those people are weird....

Oh and that fag fluffle puff. thats the ... fluffy....pink...hairball.... we don't talk about her..

Anyways it's because of posts like this that I keep saying the devs need to provide information about these game mechanic's to players. No where in the game or on this forum can you really find anything that explains these things if you wanna get to know the game better.

The game itself does a terrible job at helping players get passed the yolo ignorance state.

Just from the top of my head:
    It doesn't tell you how fast your armor regenerates, or how long it takes to begin regenerating.
    how much hp you heal without aid when low hp. how long that takes.
    how long it takes for stamina or fuel to regen.
    what the damage reduction of T is.
    how much T and HP vehicles have.
    And few more other things..
    Like how durability loss is calculated when clanging and such.

I've been playing the game for a long time now and even I can't tell you what the T value of a Nid warrior in PVE is because even tho im sure someone told me this in the passed I can't Fing remember and its not documented anywhere.

Its A good thing we have the EHP calculator .. without that tool most of us non alpha players would not know about simple things like toughness even.
    You should take a look at that EHP tool @volimnir0 i think it will be helpful.
    It helped most of us to get to know the game better.
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

stop thinking about games and think about the lore , and fucking no abaddon is just a normal marine
    a primarch almost died by being shot at by a needle sniper in the head , a lascanon would have vaporized his head
    if not protected by plot armor or any forcefield a primarch can succomb to an antitank weapon to the face
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Wtf you just added into your post after edit.

Hoooooooooooooooly grail!

So, you pony my friend, saying Khornate Bitches are ignorant, you fucking BITCH!

Ehh, sometimes you get healed if you have low HP? When and how?
    There are some formulas about these things. If you want to know you would find out. Like someone else stated it on here or another topic, it's approximately 4.5% for 10 Toughness. And I've found a formula about it too but it was too hard to me to understand.
    Also Krayt would know about(since he explained to me thanks to him) about how durability loss is calculated. Maybe you would know too but you just stated that the game lack of these informations. Well it calculated like the impact difference between 2 weapons are substruction from each other or like that. If both are equal, dunno.

What is that "I can't Fing remember and its not documented anywhere."? Is it figure of speech or wut?

Wut is dat EHP calculator? Wut is dat EHP?
    We know toughness of our characters, nothing else. So would you know toughness of Tyranid Warrior's toughness with EHP calculator, eh? Where I can get and how can I use it? Don't tell me Google it! :mad: I mean if it's easy to use or not! :OrkSquig:
    Stop thinking about the fucking lore. We are talking about the game. -_- Nope, it's NO POSSIBLE ABADDON WOULD BE A FUCKING A NORMAL MARINE. HE SHOULD BE A CHAOS LORD AS HIS WORSE! He's fucking Lord of our faction, wtf are you talking about?!
    Dunno wtf the needle sniper is. Well, if A FUCKING NORMAL NON-HELMETED MARINE CAN TANK COUPLE OF BOLTER SHOTS TO HEAD A PRIMARCH CAN FUCKING TANK A SNIPER SHOTS TO THE HEAD EVEN FUCKING LASCANNON SHOTS!
    We are talking about with his fucking thick armor, BITCH! There is no way a Lascannon can vaporize a fukkin Primarch's head!
    Fuck antitank, even I can tank an antitank weapon and laugh at antitanker's face. lawl.
    And fuck fun, headshot with a Lascannon to a Primarch if you can because if not HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU, BITCH!
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Damn ... that guy is a lost cause
  7. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

You are saying what, you worm?!
    Arafael likes this.
  8. he remind me one person, but he told that he left this forum.....
    Arafael and Krayt like this.
  9. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

I am his incarnate maybe. Who knows. ☻
  10. A lascannon will take you out in one shot, even with a shield.

I can't count how many times an idiot ran towards me, or in front of me, just when my lascannon charge goes off.