Background Image

Why Eldar AV is OP

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Rheeva, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Being caught , you said it , its your problem if you dont watch left and right before crossing a road , even kids can do it
  2. Seraphel Recruit

:D

Lots of places don't give you the choice of not being on open ground. Maggon alternate spawn A, Zedek Alternate spawn A, Zedek alternate spawn B (you have to cross the open ground), the one with lava that everyone hates: alternate spawns B, etc, etc
  3. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

use multimelta afd.jpg_large.jpg
    Faeruin and Deathwish like this.
  4. Marat Al Fattakh data_angel Steam Early Access

people will always find what to call OP in eldar race) Soon they will call the absence of eldar race OP as well. You can't win anything that do not exist)
  5. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Yeah elders! What he said; use multiple melters!
  6. Till we have quantum internet speed is king in online games, surely everyone knows this? If you have speed -which Eldar have- you have the meta. Doesn't get much simpler than that.
  7. 1. Deploy as a, Fire Dragon.

2. Grab a Serpent or a Falcon ... and maybe a player that's as psycho as you.

3. Zip around, turning opposing players into roadkill.

4. Park, pop out, pop an opposing vehicle, pop back in.

5. Repeat 2-4.

I'm the most (self-appointed) hated bitch in the Eldar faction :D:EldarDragon:
  8. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Ahh, the memories. I did that for quite a while, especially on Maggon, following the path of the Dragon.
    It is especially fun when you realize half the enemies can't even duel a Fusion-gun.

Nowadays...there already are Dragons on every team and noone really fights back against us anymore, it just seems mean.

Also, you need this (or something similar)
  9. Tuggers Tugnut Member

Left the game some time ago.... played a few games remembered why i left.

Any ways lets say the topic of this post is correct... they kill our tanks we kill theirs just as easy - Elder have the advantage in speed with out transports so still in there favor. played a game trying to keep me transport alive... to the point that i could not go close to the cap point and took 2 of us to keep it alive.... still did not work and was no point to it anyway as to keep the transport alive for any time had to hold so far back from cap point anyways.

Anyways the game is dead to me... is a shame the game could of been sooo much more :(
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  10. Eldar killed the game 100%
    [​IMG]
    Protesik likes this.