Background Image

Why does Painboy have 50 armor ?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Eagle_11, Jul 12, 2018.

1. I haven't checked these forums in over a year but it's good to know that krayt still hangs out in the ork forums shouting down any implication that orks are anything less than overpowered. Maybe someday he'll get his wish and they'll just remove xenos from the game entirely.
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Dont make asumptions thanks
  3. Quality post thanks
    Quality post thanks
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Ur welcome fungus ;)
  5. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

How dare you. Live the Skip Launcha, Love the Skip Launcha.
  6. Skip Launchas are a false god. Hail the Torpedo Axe.
    Deathwish likes this.
  7. MEGANOB MADNESS TheMadnesss Arkhona Vanguard

oi dat'z 'erezy ta my ear'z it iz....we'z all kno da tru fing ta worship iz da TRUKK DOOR!...an maybe da pokkit rokkit but dat battlez da trukk door so...
  8. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

On topic, I assume Poison. Also the reason you can't take a proper melee weapon. (CUZ WUT KINDA ZOGGIN ORK DUZZN'T DO DAT?!) Or ranged weapon, why your healing grenades are huge and why you only really have one useful vial. Because poison is too good*. There's been games posted of us messing around as a team pretty much all poison painboys right?

* Please note that inpropa use of said poison willl likely result in you been kicked from a gagme for being a two bit, low down dirty grot. Propa use however allows you to deny sizable portons of the map to anyone that's not a painboy or a nurgle marine.
  9. Doge TheAngryDoge Active Member

Yer boff grotz. Git Prod n' One Shot Slugga.
  10. only cowards use stuff that actually can kill something