Background Image

Why does Painboy have 50 armor ?

Discussion in 'Orks' started by Eagle_11, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Krayt Krayt Preacher

You really should document yourself before posting
    [​IMG]
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

[​IMG]
    And? doesnt change anything and your video is useless
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Its to see the head better since you cant look yourself in garrison
    [​IMG]
    changes nothing
  4. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Who cares, the head still isnt in the center of mass , doesnt change the fact that you come here just because you are mad and try to deny Actual Proof with anger and 0 documentation on the subject
    upload_2018-7-13_20-24-27.png
  5. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Must be why they have 43% damage reduction on headshots too
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Do you like to time travel ?
    Because I can show you abouts where in the timeline this happens..

We are going back..back to Aug 13, 2016.
    [​IMG]

And poof we are back in 2018 where forum discussions are less civil and plagued with sarcasm.
    [​IMG]
  7. Krayt Krayt Preacher

And ? Nobody are aware of that , where are you when people say that its wrong that they dont have those advantages or hitbox sizes ?
    You are the one making it toxic by reawakening a thread that was dealt with and throwing that like you are learning me anything instead of giving that piece of info to people that actually would like to have it

I am not even bother to react to the fact that njord was part of the incentive and that the devs instead of pincking one or the other sugestion took both of them without thinking

Edit: anyway thanks for confirming what we say even if its after the war and isnt really an evidence that it exist
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

You asked why they must have that damage reduction .I showed you how it got to that point .. thats all
    Make of it what you will.
    And don't blame it on me.. I wasn't even here back than.

And if I want to school you on anything someday . I'll let you know.. mr dev.
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Nothing tells us that this small thread is what lead the devs to implement that stupid "solution" there are no message from the devs and the thread is pretty small

The actual thread might be in the focus group forum , one of the darkest place on these forums
  10. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

It clearly states they play tested it..with the devs.

I'm pretty sure that that thread is a good window back in time to give us an indication of how things came to be....

And if I can be honest...
    It's what I always suspected the reason was for a lot things being shitty in this game..

Because of the people involved during alpha who's feedback helped shape this game where probably pretty basic.