Background Image

Why does Chaos suck at Lairs?

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by TheWarpsmith, Apr 30, 2017.

1. CMDante CMDante Arkhona Vanguard

That was my reasoning too, was going to go either slaanesh or Tzeentch heal, then Instability. My concern though is that I don't kmow how many nids it will chain to.
  2. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

in PvP I tend to notice it chain heals up to 2 which can then chain debuff to 1 enemy but I can't get them to stand still long enough to test it fully. If you go with the slaanesh heal you don't need warp instability because I think that is the debuff side which you can also aim directly at an enemy
  3. CMDante CMDante Arkhona Vanguard

Isn't frenzy an AoE? Ideally I want the best AoE heal we have and then a debuff, since I don't trust myself with doombolt.
  4. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

Slaanesh's heal is a chain. Starts like Foul Regeneration but then links to close people. If close allies it is a heal, if close enemies it is a debuff. So in PvE if your team stays near each other then yeah it is as good as an AOE as well as debuffing Nidz that get too close. It is targeted however so you do need to look at whatever you wanna heal/debuff although it might chain when you heal yourself but I'm not sure.
  5. CMDante CMDante Arkhona Vanguard

Ah, okay. Might go that route then.
  6. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

Just remember that it will blind Havocs.
  7. Mileena Mileena Subordinate

Hey guys do you have steam. Please help with Lair achievements! hehe need to win some games on hard mode lair!
  8. M-state Alchemist M-state Steam Early Access

There's also the testament achievements. They can also be done on normal. But if you want a challenge you can try them on hard.