Background Image

Why does Chaos suck at Lairs?

Discussion in 'PVE Discussion' started by TheWarpsmith, Apr 30, 2017.

1. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

All factions have that issue. Everyone wanders into the LoS of their Heavy weapons.
  2. What's also lovely is when a guy with a bolter or equivalent decides to stand or sit behind a teammate, suppressing him constantly with his fire. Sometimes, very rarely, such a situation can't be avoided, but usually it's not the lack of room, but the lack of intelligence to be blamed.
  3. Last time I tried to play PvE as Chaos I didn't. Didn't find a game and went back to PvP. I think it's a population mindset thing, if you're not trying to butcher real enemies you aren't Chaosing right.
    Deathwish likes this.
  4. CMDante CMDante Arkhona Vanguard

I just got a pug and got to wave 10 and made 10k, it's not all bad.

While we're on the subject; best kit for a sorcerer in PvE would be...?
  5. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

I would assume MoS due to the heal being a chain that also debuffs enemies which might make the Warrior easier to kill (just assuming tho, as I can't test it what with every match failing horribly)
  6. go full team of khorn berzerkers with as much life steal as possible, its fun.
  7. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

if I could herd the cats then I would totally try it
  8. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

Eldar have the issue most. In PVP their mobility is a great strength. In PVE they try and fail to play if it was PVP.

Which means they got in my Dark Reaper's line of sight, than whine when she blasts them full of some sort of nasty firepower before I can take my finger off the button. For pansy elves even that half second can be devastating.

As for Sorcerer, I like the Nurgle Mark with Nurgle heal and Demonbolt. It is like having a mini plasma cannon.

Mark of Slaanesh may be good by the numbers, but it is a highly visible purple ribbon that covers half of your screen when you are trying to aim with your Havoc.

Also your heavy weapon should NOT suppress your team mates. Why does it?

-Space marines and Chaos marines are super trained and super fearless. So a loud noise next to their ear scares them? WTF?
    -Eldar are super trained, and sure can realize its their buddy shooting over their shoulders.
    -Orks luv da loud noizez and da moar dakka da betta!

I would understand this mechanic for IG. But not for the current races. It has to go.
  9. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

This is true, i have noticed the very obscuring pinkness that is Slaanesh healing...hmmm come to think of it i may have inadvertently pissed some people off in PvP with my healing...
  10. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

Its not your fault that the effect was never intended for ranged shooting. it is something the developers should have thought of, and either made it more transparent or just make it glow around your foot and not your chest.