Background Image

Why Am I Directly Get Killed Instead Of Get Down In Ticket Match?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Yeah, playing with Manslayer Vet against a non-vet Chainsword player is totally makes you stronger. And when you play on a video game you are actually being stronger, eh. There is no being weaker nor being stronger term in Eternal Crusade. There is being better and worse term here. There isn't even a skill on a rock paper scissors system. All you need to do just guessing your opponent's next movement. And there is thought patterns on that.(like people playing based on those patterns) Just by considering it you can deal with anyone. You can kill stronger opponents, here. You can kill a veteran as a non-veteran even if you both are melee. So losing is not about being weaker. See? There is no power in Eternal Crusade. Because you just control a character, you are not himself. And yes, without Manslayer I still keep my big excuse. Sorry, I've been playing with Manslayer and I know how op it is. I could do 1v3 and could kill some. If you want to duel with me you'd come with equal status. Otherwise it's not a duel, it's better geared scrub vs someone with worse gear. So if you come with your Manslayer Vet against my non-vet you are being a big scrub with 70% lifesteal against 30%. So you can't sell your roleplaying shit to me, kiddo.
  2. What the hell? I just said that there can be no excuses for defeat, and you answered me with 11 lines of excuses. Wait, what's that smell? Fear?) Ahahahahah

We will continue this conversation like real men - in battle.
  3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Fear? Bwahahahahahaha. Yeah I'm scared to be defeated in a fucking video game so bad. What a kid you are. And nope, they weren't excuses, they were facts. You know how plain minded you are more explanations you need to put to clarify some things out. That is what I did there. But apparently you didn't even read but count the lines. How communicateable you are!

I was talking about ally killing then taking my revenge on your ass. But yeah your arrogant soul wanted to take it like I challenged you. I didn't. But I accept your challenge to me, you mortal.
    Dastus likes this.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Can someone record this so I have footage of him for maybe a future video project ?
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

HELL NO!

And there is no my image here. Also I won't be come as myself. ☻
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Dang it "foiled" again...
  7. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

WHAT
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Foil also sounds alot like Foal which is a young horse or related animal.
  9. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

So now you are a being evil villain here? I thought it was mey. ☻
  10. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Eh what?
    Evil villain ?
    me ?

N....no don't be silly..
    full (3).gif