Background Image

Why Am I Directly Get Killed Instead Of Get Down In Ticket Match?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

I was using MoK as a shooter and first time I saw that I get directly killed.

And I got one shot killed by a Stalker Bolter as a MoK Raptor. Is it normal?
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Yes that's what MoK does.

Lord khorne doesn't like slackers.
  3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Shit. I've never noticed it. :/

Actually I was pointed out how Stalker Bolter can one-shot my Raptor, not how I got killed directly with MoK. It was another question. Yeah I was curious about how I directly get killed too but actually I was wondering how I got one-shotted by a Stalker Bolter more! Stalker Bolter ain't do that high damage. It does like 96 or 120 damage or so. But dunno with headshot though. Since it was from far away I suppose it wasn't a headshot. Regardless of low armor of a Raptor, he has 204 base health which is high from Stalker Bolter's damage by far. I had full armor and health then iirc.

It's not being slacker. It's being "Given chance has been taken!"
  4. God of War - Khorne, is the patron of all warriors. He is the primary, incarnate, pure Might.

Crawling on your knees, plaintively asking for help - is something completely opposite to the Might. Khornates despise any such manifestation of weakness, because there is no greater shame than being weak. If you lose the fight, it means that you are weaker than the enemy, there can be no other excuses. The only way to atone for the disgrace of defeat is death.

That's why when I see my brother in arms kneeling down, defeated by the enemy, I finish him without hesitation, in order to save him from shame and ignominy. Thus, I show my respect for a worthy warrior, but not everyone understands this...
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Ooh, Unlimited Rage. Hello bro! I know you are a total Khornate! How we kicked ass of LSM yesterday! We had hard time sometimes though. We lose 2 times or so in Fortress map! FUCK!

But you should say "Khornates!" :p

AND despite your are Khornatezerker you are still equal with LSM, so they can kick your ass even easier when they have shields! Because keep bashing on their shields(you can kick them though) will only reduce durability of your own weapon! So seeking for help is better than die! Being weak is not a shame. It's a human being thing! If you lose the fight, it means that you are worse than the enemy. Because you are two equal in fight! Yes, there can! There is no reason to atone for anything nor disgrace of defeat! As a traitor who went to lap of Chaos Gods for being stronger you can't be arrogant and despise weakness or say defeat is disgrace. Because there is no greater shame and disgrace than going to someone to crying for power.

Come finish me, then I will finish you with full-alive status, BITCH! There is nothing to understand, you are ignominy yourself!
    Dastus likes this.
  6. Does it mean that you, a worm, dare to challenge me to a fight?)
  7. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Nope. I mean ingame finish me when I am crawling on my knees then I will finish you as well. But we can fight in Garrison too! If you want a fight then COME ON!

And does it mean that you, an ant, dare to challenge me to a fight, eh? How you dare to call me Possessed Chaos Lord, a worm you mortal?!
  8. These are words of power, I like it... Alright then! I will participate in the chaos melee tournament tomorrow at 8 pm UTC. Come an hour before this time, we'll see what you're really worth...
  9. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Okay. But I can't promise about time. I will check my mails tomorrow when I'm free and will notify you that I am able to come. But I don't have Manslayer, so I can't be full Khorne Berzerker... So I'm lack of power now. Told you already.