Background Image

Who's Your Favourite Team Member?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AgaithDathedi, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AgaithDathedi Subordinate

Alright you eager followers of this game, lets cut the bullcrap and confess who our man crush / love on the Eternal Crusade team is. Oh and I think there's a Red Headed lady as well.

Miguel Caron (Head Of Studio) - He's smart, sexy and in control. Not only does he have the sexiest scruff on the team, but he also looks like he has a mini Mohawk.

David Ghozland (Creative Director) - If that thick European accent doesn't send shivers down your spine then you need to see a doctor. His voice sounds like what I imagine Ferrus Manus' to sound like.

Vanessa Gosselin (Marketing Producer) - She's smart, she's sexy and SHES A FEMALE! That's about it.....

Brent Ellison (Lead Game Designer) - Not only does he have miniatures on his desktop, he also has the sexiest half mullet a man could dream for. Also he dresses classy with that slick button up shirt and sexy specs.

Mathieu Fecteau (Associate Producer) - He may not speak English, but he can speak to your heart like no one else. With arguably the greatest beard in the world, blending the young black with the old wise grey, this man knows how to groom himself.

Patrick Balthazar (Lead Programmer) - The man who rides Kangaroos. Hailing from Australia (MWUHAHAHHAAH) Not only is he a young strapping lad, he also has the full bearded package starting with a mutton-chop neck beard with a fine trimmed stash to finish the outline of his masculine jaw.

Oliver Tremblay-Ross (Programmer) - Is it me, or does everyone on this team have beards? Oliver is no exception. A man so cool his name has a hi-fen, need I say more?

Jonathan Maille (3D Artist) - His hair is majestic, looking more like a member of Bon Jovi then a visuals expert, this man has the brains and the looks.

Steve Lumpkin (Lead Level Designer) - The pretty boy of the team. Since day one everyone has noticed the million dollar smile and One Direction boyish looks of our terrain man. I can't wait to see his "Underworld" if you know what I mean ;)

Jean-Francois Mercure Burroughs (Programming Director) - A man so awesome he has four names to show he is 4 times better then you. He can also change his shirt in less then a second.

Well there you have it folks, the faces of the team revealed to us. Who needs gameplay footage when you can stare into the eyes of men that walk with Gods? Cast your votes! The winner gets to brag that he is the sexiest man in the office and a 3 week luxury tour to the planet Anathrax! Don't breathe the air!

I would upload a Poll but it doesn't give me enough choices, so we need to type and tally! I'll repost the tallies every so often if this thread kicks off. LET THE TRIALS BEGIN
  2. Which one will give me stuff for choosing them? :p
  3. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

Got to go with steve lumpkin, or Jonathan Maille, smile or hair it is pretty hard to decide there...
  4. AgaithDathedi Subordinate

NONE THEY ARE ALL PURE AND BEAUTIFUL
  5. Akalonian Aka Well-Known Member

This feels like a thread to kiss up to the devs for a beta key. :p

Personally, I have been dealing a lot with Miguel Caron and he is probably one of the coolest people I know.
    Mngwa and Miguel Caron like this.
  6. AgaithDathedi Subordinate

I have to go for Patrick. He's helpful humorous and HOT LIKE A FIRE
    Araghast the Pillager likes this.
  7. AgaithDathedi Subordinate

So currently we have

Miguel Carion, Steve Lumpkin, Patrick Balthazar and Jonathan Maille all on 1 point.
  8. we should get you a rope if you get to deep inside :eek:
  9. Den i'll go fer da big boss!
    Miguel Caron likes this.
  10. Locutus Locutus Arkhona Vanguard

Steven Lumpkin is one tasty dish. Mmmmmmm MMMMMmmmmm!
    Delicious.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.