Background Image

Who's still actually here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Data8671, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Viktor Aramorae TheWarpsmith Well-Known Member

Waiting and watching for the end of days, either this game makes a comeback or a new shooter set in 40k takes it's place...and either way i will be there. I play almost every day, just a match here and there
  2. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

I think we're way past that stage.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  3. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

I still lurk the forum,rarely comment since the average IQ around here seems to have dropped by a considerable number of points.
    Still the same ol shit of LSM gets all the love and every other faction gets nerf after nerf even though nobody plays them.I don't even bother to comment over the stupid unnecessary nerfs anymore.Different "devs" same ol LSM fanboy shite.
    Jimmy_Neutron and Konok0 like this.
  4. Kasper Synaptic Cipher

I still check back here on occasion, and I do jump in-game every now and then. Despite the absolute disaster that is the map design, the 2004-era visuals, and the apocalyptically low player count, there's still a bit of fun to be had.
    RustyRake likes this.
  5. Badly designed maps being added was the final nail in the coffin for this game, at least for be.......
  6. Sometimes, but rarely.
    Like a ghost, haunting the wreck of the hype-train, that derailed and fell of a cliff.

When you go there midnight at fullmoon legend tells, you can hear promises of terminators and open world whispered between the ruff cliffs
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  7. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

Are any of us really here.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  8. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Show us on the doll where the evil men touched you.

[​IMG]
  9. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

really need some

khorne_flakes_by_knyghtos-d4gz4vl.png

time for the game to die

even the last campaign was so bad no one wins

map designs are like playground and the game is suppose to be Eternal crusades( that mean unending battles not cap that shit and then cap that shit)
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  10. I shall stay here forever, a Feral Ork watching the game dying.

"Diz game seemz gud to me."

Hem. A fine mind is a blessing of the Emperor...