Background Image

Who like fisting enemies?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The-Forge-Dragon, Aug 11, 2017.

?

Which fisting?

1. I fist everything.

2. I fist vehicles.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Hola community. With everything that's happening on the UAT and the DPS changes specifically to the fist and klaw I thought I'd ask a question. Now there are people like me and Jencent that roll around (hah!) with fists as a melee weapon, usually on ground melee. I'm not sure if he does ork klaw builds but I certainly do. Sprint attacking is limited by distance to target and an iffy timing system that determines whether you're fast attacking or sprint attacking. Evade attacks are limited by stamina which is quite costly when combined with your fist and pistol. By that point most have a mark as well, so that is a drain too. My end result is a fist user with max stamina, a MoS, and my fist. I rely heavily on those sprint and evade attacks and expect to die quickly if I can't keep the enemy from getting a bead on me. As far as the Klaw goes it's pretty much the same thing in terms of loadout.

Who else out there walks the past of the fist-zerker? What are your builds? Are you excited about the UAT changes coming specifically for fists? What kind of underwear do you think Belial's mom buys for her little dank angle?

I look forward to hearing from you all.
  2. Wiggles Wiggles Menial

I walk along that path of a sorts.

My Fist- the Deathlock(bought it back in the old founder program so it has sentimental value)
    Pistol- Master Crafted Bolt pistol, cause itz better.
    Armor- Mid tier armor, doesn't really do much in reality but it has more gold swag on it.
    Krak Grenade- great for getting out of "sticky"situations, plus its fun to troll people with when their rescuing allies or executing your allies.
    No wargear 1 option- My only god is Horus(plus I don't want to pay 210pts for 20 armor and 10% regen :p)

As for the current UAT changes I have mixed feelings about it. If they make the Fist overall more functional in combat(like better clanging and parrying ability) I'd find the changes acceptable. If they leave it slow and awkward like it now but reduce its damage I'd have to decline, as I can't really rely on sprinting attacks due to my current situation. I use a controller and to get my character to sprint attack I need to tap the right bumper button very lightly, if I tap too hard my character stops running and does the standard light attack, hence I've been waiting for key binding support for controllers as I have un-used buttons that could fix this issue for me. I was able to compensate for it to a degree and get the fist to work for me by being a slow heavy hitter with some input from the RPS system. So here I'm alittle concerned as it appears the fist can only now be effective if you maximise sprint attacks which is something I can not do reliably. On the plus side if they keep the heavy attack the way it is and keep the rhino tennis I'm willing to let the changes slide.

Attached Files:

3. I use fist on vehicles and only attack infantry when I have a team number advantage on the enemy. 1v1 fist is very unwise and counterproductive.
  4. I have been fisting since the fist was released. I run MoK, plasma pistol, grenade, extra pen and the 30% stamina reduction plus the small stamina reduction things. Cause with the fist rolling is your armor.
  5. Valentine Iyan Firebrand

I'd like to walk again if you all would pls stahp!
    Sily likes this.
  6. Nyhilist Nyhilist Active Member

What are the new fist changes??? I am an avid fister and would like to know lol

I run MoS, BP, fist, and 1 Nade
  7. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

Fist evade attack damage is now 95 down from 205

Remember, this is uat only and it might still get tweaked like it has been over the week.
  8. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

This is the only build I enjoy playing fist with and I been playing it alot lately.Sprint attacks work if and when they feel like it for me.

[​IMG]
  9. Nyhilist Nyhilist Active Member

If you have a corsair mouse and use CUE set a key binding to 0.1 and you will never suffer a missed sprint attack (unless your aim sucks lol) I did it with mine and works like a charm!!
  10. Nyhilist Nyhilist Active Member

That's a bummer..........my BnB combo was 1 sprint attack bolt pistol to the face........