Background Image

Who is the real "Big Bad" of the 40k universe?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Dreadspectre, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Doctor Orpheus Dreadspectre Arkhona Vanguard

Basically, if 40k were to ever get an "End Times"(hopefully never) who do you think would actually be the big threat?

Chaos?
    Tyranids?
    Necrons/C'tan?

We seem to already have an alliance forming between Imperium and Eldar and even the Eldar/Dark Eldar/Harlequins are teaming up now. There is A Necron Lord helping them but for selfish reasons and hardly speaks for the whole Necron race so I don't know if that effects their villain status.
  2. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

3. SmurfKun Tamu Active Member

Your forgetting GW in that list bruh but ya f gathering storm and all that bs, like arch said GW went oh they want advance story line let's give them a super fast story line advance that makes no bloody sense all in a boy 20-30 pages hue hue hue
  4. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Squats defiantly the squats, there the hidden threat always have been. Kill them all the tiny little hairy buggers
    Dreadspectre and Maensith like this.
  5. SmurfKun Tamu Active Member

They are gone Jim either in nif bellies or hiding as demiurge or whatever GW calls them because having awesome dwarves in space isn't as good as magical elves in space. Guessing that the guy or guys who made that decision didn't like that in the other warhammer dwarves beat the bloody snot out of the elves heh
    But ya am sticking with GW because they are owners of plot and franchise ergo every thing bad in the warhammer 40k verse can be attributed to them
  6. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

Psychological Threat - Chaos
    Physical Threat - Tyranids
    Spiritual Threat - Necrons/C'tan
  7. Da Kaptin Zog DaKaptin Well-Known Member

Tyranids! Pan-galactic super organism! It only exists to consume and multiply. A tyranid infused orkoid species is a nightmare scenario.
  8. Tiberius Brad83 Subordinate

Arnt the nids and orks fighting each other on some planet and everyone is just standing around waiting to see which ones survive.
    Either or it ain't gonna be good if nids absorb the orks and equally the orks are gonna be massive and really aggressive after fighting the nids. Oooo new story arc interesting
    DaKaptin likes this.
  9. Doctor Orpheus Dreadspectre Arkhona Vanguard

I honestly don't even know how Orks are still fighting them. They don't reproduce instantly or anything. It's always a battle of attrition with Tyranids and they will eventually win. I also can't really imagine how Orks getting "bigger and tougher" from fighting keeping up with the pace of actual adapting genetics of Tyranids let alone the fact that they can produce Titan sized monsters when they want to, Ork Gargants are limited in number and probably take awhile to construct.
  10. SmurfKun Tamu Active Member

Simple because the prophet more or less went if yer a real ork and ya wana. Have a fun fight come ehere to this plant and squash some bugs, if your good and hard nufgh I might let you join my guard/army and now orks from lots of places in the galexy are goning there for "cultural views " "exchange " with the nids
    DaKaptin likes this.