Background Image

Who is the current game designer.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duximus, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Belphegor LordSloth Preacher

I am back from my vacation and since you wanted to call me out / discredit me, when i tried to be neutral: I just checked twitter today for you @Rheeva

Noah:
    https://twitter.com/noahcedarward?lang=en

Profile changed from Lead Dev EC to best game designer

MChan:
    https://twitter.com/ezekielknight

Profile: Game Designer @Behaviour. Dead by Daylight. Worked on Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade, Fallout 4 App, The Secret World, Age of Conan. #Netrunner player.

Doesn't look like MChan is helping out another team, if anything he is helping out EC these days if his duties on DbD allow it. Just so you don't imply i would make this stuff up.
  2. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

I was actually pretty much happy with the game....Than they downgraded the servers and turned the game into a lag fest.Now I'm another salty forum member because to me its unplayable the way it is.
  3. Bruh. Breathe. I didn't read Rheeva as accusatory, just that they didn't know where the info was coming from. With so little info trickling out, its hard to know what is and isn't hard fact.
  4. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Steam Early Access

Wow double post. stop the spam plz.

btw new UAT patch 5gb is going up right now.
    and u forgot to mention the 5v5 mode which is currently on uat too
  5. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

I was referring to a statement from Nathan.
  6. I didn't even see that double post.... BUT YOU SAW NOTHING! ;)

I did mention the 5v5 but it was in another post as this one wasn't really about UAT stuff and modes.
  7. Belphegor LordSloth Preacher

Never stopped breathing calmly. Just put the record straight where i got my info from and delivered the source. No ill feelings to the person behind the screen.
    The info was not really supersecret but pretty obvious for anyone who wanted to know, maybe he/she should have not doubted it publically right away cause it didn't follow his/her personal narrative and checked instead of making it sound like my answer was "unfound" or some sourceless story? Afterall the person making this thread asked for info.
  8. Antheus Fiendly Confessor

Oan-Mkoll and jbregg like this.
  9. Sceviour Sceviour Arkhona Vanguard

I like how the QA devs have been forced to become game designers even though they werent hired or paid to do that. Id honestly quit if I was them because thats some bullshit
  10. Right at the bottom of that job description there? Where it says "Other duties as assigned?"

Welcome to level design. You're now assigned.