Background Image

Who is the current game designer.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duximus, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVM6I5SttRE

Pistol recolor
    One guy with a map editor
    And an outsourced elder elite

The sad reality is that there is more development being done on this forum through theory crafts and discussions by us "the community" than by the devs atm.
    Gravord likes this.
  2. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Canadian Trump deported him.
    DrDooManiC and Deathwish like this.
  3. Scrambling last minute to achieve some goals promised in the innumerable roadmaps throughout the dev streams isn't progression. Once the Eldar stuff makes it onto Live, development will go back into limbo before coming back in a few months to pacify the masses with a "cool new bolter" or a spell for Aspiring sorcerer. I can only speak for myself here but I have made peace with the fact that a lot of things bhvr have promised just aren't going to come to light. What I want is consistency, I want the devs to pay attention to the game instead of waking up from their third holiday of the month (Yes, it's an exaggeration) screaming "Shit we need to make something. Quick, bust out a map and call it promethium"
    Vaanes, Firskon and The_Ironcrab like this.
  4. You use "them" when in reality, it's more like "him"

Afaik only jbregg is the only one left working on Eternal Crusade Game-development wise.
    Vaanes likes this.
  5. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Are you SERIOUSLY complaining that we're getting new content after long update hiatus?
  6. I'm complaining that the length of time between the release of new content is inconsistent compared to when the game was alive and inconsistent with the quality of the content. Promethium is a shit show despite the time it took to release. With you being an Eldar player, I know new content is like a gift from the gods but look at it objectively.
    Gravord, Firskon and The_Ironcrab like this.
  7. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

We all know Nathan is a captain of a ghost ship.
    At this point you either quit the game and find something that might please you, or stick to it and just welcome the changes.

Snails pace and irregularity is going to be norm for EC for a looong time, unless Nathan is going to pull some money partnership rabbits out of his top hat.
    Vaanes likes this.
  8. Horus Firskon Cipher

A hideous map with a terrible design and not balanced.
    Reskin is a pistol and he is not the most successful. And this is NOT the Eldar CAMPAIGN. Equal reward for all factions. This is the death cry of the Eldar faction, which is dead like the orcs.
    This is an autarch.
    [​IMG]
    Instead, the developers give us guardians.
    And what do we have? Beta version of the eternal crusade.
    Gravord and The_Ironcrab like this.
  9. Ill take an Autarch with wings. :)
  10. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Well, if you flap the banners hard enough.....
    Vaanes, TankusPL and jbregg like this.
  11. Ever feel like you could literally give everyone EXACTLY what they want and they'd still not be happy?