Background Image

Who is the current game designer.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duximus, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

It's been a year without much of progression both contents and cosmetics.
    now I want to ask a question specifically, who is in charge of EC game design.
    we haven't seen any game designer from twitch since brent left on march 2017.
    Is there someone else as game designer for Eternal Crusade?

@KatieFleming
    LOBOTRONUS and Firskon like this.
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

@jbregg ?? :rolleyes:
  3. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

We have a Q&A guy,A CM and a salesman.
  4. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Noah and Chan, supposedly they are both still assigned to EC.
  5. Belphegor LordSloth Preacher

according to nathans last post Chan is currently helping another team and noah is infact not employed (and hasn't been since october) with bE due to some legal/contract/funding issues. So everyone please keep in mind that this is the official line so please keep away with your tinfoil hats!

Currently jordan is having the bridge with nathan spending a few quality months in iceland, working from afar on EC.
  6. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

I remember there was some problem regarding Noah, 'Legal Issues' but it didnt sound like he was gone for good.
    I dont know, where the other information comes from unless you are referring to the post where he said the EC and DD team are helping each other out.
  7. Don't forget that @Moderatinator had to bail and "take care of a Visa issue".
  8. Belphegor LordSloth Preacher

I tried to post as objective and neutral as possible. So what kind of information is there to discuss? Noah was confirmed gone by Nathan, he has not reappeared on discord, on the forums or in the new worksheets. I would go with the last info on that one and not hope. Nathan said himself he is now in Iceland, which I mentioned aswell. MChan has been on Vacation and helping out other projects since months, source Nathan. My personal opinion on that one: usually you don't help out other projects if your own is in an all hands on deck situation. So speculating myself now it could mean he got other tasks and gets paid for it instead of cut back/fired.
    Now back to my last bit of info: Jordan having the bridge. He spearheads basically everything these days. I would call him lead dev.

So where exactly was anything in my original post not according to the officially available information?

I did neither fuel the game is dead hype nor support the damage control. Just repost what is available without a spin. Refreshing?!
    Saeritan likes this.
  9. Atarius Atarius First Blood!

We are, sort of ... STEAM WORKSHOP! ;)
  10. Noah had some legal problems?
    Dare to explain?