Background Image

Who Is The Best Primarch?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Grigdusher, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Batman, the primarch of the Dark Knights, brother-order of the Grey Knights :p
    Dark Knight likes this.

2. If we're going in that direction, I change my vote to the missing primarch Samus Aran.
    XRuinX and Urian Velos like this.
  3. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

But Primarchs are not female....
  4. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Indeed, it is heresy to believe that so.
    Urian Velos likes this.
  5. Murtag Murtag Cipher

We're missing two, right?
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

*derps around* and they were super female that is why there are many female space marines *derps end*
  7. Murtag Murtag Cipher

From what I've heard, the technology existed at one point but was lost.

I was mostly joking. It could be kind of cool though.
    0SSIFRAGE likes this.
  8. Attias Attias Prefectus

I like Lion the best. I know, I know, he can be a bit ruthless, but is that such a bad trait in wartime? Besides, the guy knows how to fight and make war. It should also be noted that he has an incredible singing voice.

Dorn is pretty solid too and Fulgrim is a great villain (he's such a brat-prince; he reminds me of the Vampire Lestat).

Actually, after reading the Unremembered Empire HH book, I also admit that Roboute has endeared himself to me. I think it was both his funny interactions with the Wolves and the way he was stressing out over making a good impression on his big brother Lion that made me actually start rooting for him, I found him to be utterly likeable in that book.
    Kerryann likes this.
  9. XRuinX XRuinX Preacher

And her sister who fell to chaos, Dark Samus. Those are the two we are never to speak of again.
    Killbo Fraggins likes this.
  10. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Dark Samus is just a clone, therefore doesn't count as a Primarch. It is much more obvious that the other Primarch is Chuck Norris!
    kernowstig likes this.