Background Image

Who Is The Best Primarch?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Grigdusher, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Arkio New Member

Your arm must really be tired from holding up your battle standard on the wrong side of the galaxy.

Edit: Oh, and on-topic, Lorgar. Fluff-wise, the best. Strength-wise, total joke. Fulgrim is probably the most 'accomplished.' Corax is my favorite loyalist.
  2. Mr.Green Active Member

Yeah, Alpharius and Omegon would be my second choice after the best Primarch.
  3. Isaac Clarke Well-Known Member

Horus before he turned to Chaos.
  4. kernowstig Member

My point still stands- the traitor primarchs have all failed, they have achieved nothing and Fulgrim was most definitely defeated. Why else would he be hiding in the eye of terror instead of ruling the galaxy. It's not psychology it's just fact. Oh, and you can keep your cookies, I heard that papa Nurgle made them. Real Space Marines eat heretics with a side order of Xenos. Nom nom nom.
    ME_2K11 likes this.
  5. Vox de Vacuo Vox-de-Vacuo Active Member

Oh, your standing point, is it why all your futile arguing will never stop :D? I bet my chaos-nuke-cola you won't shut up until something weighty split your fossil skull. Ruling the galaxy is quest for mere mortals, who can stand against Fulgrim and bring him the joy of true fight? Who can make his blood burn in veins? N-O O-N-E. I typed slowly specially for you, real space marine. Fulgrim is already beyond the mortal's passions and temptations, you just cannot imagine it and that is psychology :D Nobody knows exactly where is Fulgrim now and that is fact!
    Who have said I would share MY COOKIES with someone like you? Never! Stay away from my precious cookies, loyalist pest. You've head voice of Nurgle and already eagerly call him your papa? Hahaha!
    kernowstig likes this.
  6. Murtag Murtag Cipher

Fulgrim still regrets his transgressions against his brother primarchs and the Emperor. He was corrupted, tricked. Fulgrim followed the Emperor before being lead astray.
  7. Vox de Vacuo Vox-de-Vacuo Active Member

I see everyone around knows what Fulgrim thinks and feels, okay, okay.
  8. Murtag Murtag Cipher

The Emperor knows all about his children.
  9. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Guilliman, end of story. Accept your defeat ppl :p
  10. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Russ, got sooo drunk he tried throwing his spear to the moon.
    Urian Velos likes this.