Background Image

Who Is The Best Primarch?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Grigdusher, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Ecclesiarch Ecclesiarch Subordinate

Gotta be the lion!
  2. Cepheus Member

Sanguinius - he fought with Horus, and because of this the Emperor killed the traitor.
  3. This is how the Horus heresy came to pass brothers... Thread lightly for down this path lies Heresy...
    Our Lord Emperor created the Primarchs to be equals, the fools who turned to chaos only did so because they felt "inferior" to their so called "Betters."
    Which opened their hearts and minds to doubt and fear, upon which the foul warpforces fell..

It is truly sad how the Emperors dream died because of some supped up pricks with severe daddy issues...
    Stuanor Britannicus likes this.
  4. DreadForce83 DreadForce83 Well-Known Member

I fully endorse above written text by Battle Brother Beriorn :D !
    "Through Chaos, for the Emperor!
    Hydra dominatus!"
  5. The 1st one! The Lion embodied all the greatest aspects of a warrior. Though I am fond of many of the Emperor's great sons.
  6. Leman Russ - The greatest wolf.
  7. The Lion thought that Russ was teasing him, so he punched him. But Russ knew how stupid it was for them to fight each other.
    Voltar likes this.
  8. Thresh Phelan_Stonewolf Well-Known Member

If there would be a Primarch to lead us, I'd say Sanguinius. I might be a Space Wolf and Leman Russ is my Primarch, but Sanguinius had all the skills and traits to lead all of the Space Marines. Roboute would be a good choice as well.
  9. Horus did always say that Sanguinius deserved to be warmaster instead of him.
    Stuanor Britannicus likes this.
  10. Vox de Vacuo Vox-de-Vacuo Active Member

Of course not, bc the best one is Fulgrim, who worked hard to become the best actually. Your excuses for Gorgon are laughable, losers always find an excuse, I'd say. It's pity that half of primarchs were unable to think independently, they were not able to see the whole picture of lies set by empra, it was the corpse you worship who stroke the deal with Chaos to create the primarchs and who broke the agreement to eat all the cakes alone. Only best of his sons were able to master the forces of Chaos, which existed long before the Imperium and will exist for much more longer after its inevitable end.