Background Image

Who Is The Best Primarch?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Grigdusher, Oct 19, 2013.

1. That's problem in order to advance IoM should take this kind of risk.
    On much lesser extent.
    So Russ and Legion Astartes are still out of their minds in this case, good to know.
    Some can blame Emperor for creating Horus, why i cannot blame RG for CA. It has nothing to do with IF.
    I am talking about him as Primarch allowing to AT using force against loyal Astartes. If we take RG and RD first one was ready to begin onslaught and kill loyal marines in order to force his CA, RD backed off only not to begin another war.
    And Astartes never had this kind of purpose.

Prosperity of Ultramar is just retained from times of Imperium Secundus, so they just rich guys who can afford that. Why then ignoring of how Ultramarines left dozen of Imperial worlds defenceless to Tau(when Nids attacked) while ruling under CA? Or these worlds can be ignored? All of this was result of CA cause if Ultramarines had their Legion there Nids would have been problem.

As i said RG is may least favorite loyal Primarch cause of CA. Still he is on my good side tho, good guys can make grave mistakes somethimes.
  2. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

And have another "civil war"?It seems allready bad for the IoM when chapters "change" allegiance(Badab war etc etc).Can you imagine Huron (that magnificent bastard) being in a command position in a legion?He would outdone Luthor and Astelan combined.
    Well they do hoard much more stuff nowadays (i mean they are supposed to still have Volkite weapons!)but they were always lunatics (they are not wathcing are they?) about the Omnisiah .Or at least that is what i got last time i read AdMech book.
    On topic i think that there isnt a best Primarch.Each one was unsurpased in a single thing.Perturabo at breaking sieges,Dorn at withstanding them etc etc.
  3. Sanguinius, because 1: laid down his life for our glorious Emperor to kill Horus, a feat we all wish we could do, and 2: He has style. If you're not killing heretics/xenos while still looking fabulous, you're wrong.

Also Lamenters are lyfe.
  4. BigDogg BigDogg Arkhona Vanguard

Angron, everyone always talked shit about how easy they'd kick his arse but in every single primarch fight he got into he just absolutely stomped the ever loving shit out of the other guy.
    Sharpe45 likes this.
  5. Menace Menace Arkhona Vanguard

In the future where will the madmen previously known from blood angel decent be, only extinct of course. Rogal Dorn is the greatest Loyal Primarch, he founded the glorious Imperial Fists! Dorn's Space Marines will never become like the filthy madmen Blood Angels, the mutant Space Wolves, or the heretical Dark Angels.
  6. even Imperial Fist have flaws m8, have you not heard of "Dorn's Darkness"
    Galen and Valaron like this.
  7. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

You clearly have forgoten about Honsou.:p
  8. Orfeask Orfeask Steam Early Access

By far Sanguinius.
  9. Magnus.
    No, wait, the Second. Or maybe the Eleventh....
  10. This is "My daddy can beat up your daddy" the Thread
    Whisper33 likes this.