Background Image

Who Is The Best Primarch?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Grigdusher, Oct 19, 2013.

1. Keira Keira Steam Early Access

its the only answer.
  2. Ocrane Ocrane Subordinate

Naah... The only answer is "Sigmar". He's the best primarch.
    Ariensis likes this.
  3. Ariensis Recruit

Ferrus Manus.
  4. Lorgar of course. Your imperial very creed is based on his words
  5. JCDisconnect JCDisconnect First Blood!

"the biggest and bestest?" according to the Horus Heresy novels = Horus Lupercal - all primarchs grudgingly admit that he was THE BEST of them all
    Horus only feared that Sanguinius could equal him if he fell to chaos (Signus Prime - which the Blood Angels DO NOT REMEMBER but whatever)

(not a Horus fanboy btw)
  6. Every primarch have there own moments (although i dont see it for Konrad Curze).
    But for who is the "best"? I think Sanguinius have the most value (still hate his chapter tho)
  7. QUICKRUSHER Recruit

We hate you twice as much, Eldar.
  8. man, Sigmar is a planet XD
    Yes, the Emperor's favourite son was the best Primarch in every matter not including psychic powers (because of Magnus the Red) and advancing speed (Sanguinius wings). The Emperor of Mankind was not favouring Horus just because of his deeds but his great combat and tactic skills. He was one of the most loyal Primarchs before his ruinous powers corruption. Horus was great tactician as Guilliman but his the greatest advantage over other Primarchs was his incredible combat skill. He was so powerful that he was able to wound the Emperor of Mankind himself.
    [​IMG]
  9. Havoc ComradeHavoc Well-Known Member

Only after he was enhanced and possessed by all four of those floating emotion gods. And even then Big-E wasn't trying to kill him.
  10. Yes, but the Emperor was defending himself from the hits. I agree with that, Horus was even more powerful with the Dark Gods powers but he was more powerful than other Primarchs long before when he was favoured by the Emperor. No other Primarch with the Dark Gods powers would be strong and fast enough to be able to break through the Emperor's defense. Normally, every time when the Emperor get hit He was attacked from behind.