Background Image

While I wait for the support...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Haldur, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Haldur Haldur Curator

... I might as well introduce myself to you guys.

After weeks of not beeing sure, I bought a founders pack while watching todays stream. Right now I can not log in, but I hope that I can join the fun soon.

My love for Warhammer 40k started many years ago. I found a Legion of the Damned tactical squad at a toy store long time ago. After convincing my parents, that those skulls and flames are not as bad as they look ( :rolleyes: ) I got it. I tried painting, failed miserably.

In the years afterwards I did a bit of TT gaming every now and then. Later I was happy to find out, that there were plenty of Warhammer 40k themed games out there. I played Chaos Gate and Final Liberation for ages. I loved it. Afterwards I played DoW. The last game I played a lot was Space Marine.

Even though I must admit that I am not really that good in any of the games, I keep playing them. Simply because I love everything about the Warhammer 40k universe. The art, the music. The lore (that I am trying to dig in deeper). Just the whole package.

So that´s why I am here. I hope that I can get decend at playing this amazing game. Be warned, I will play it nevertheless. :cool:

I will be with the Space Wolves once they hit. And I will give the Eldar a try. Or two, three...

See you around!
    Doreankel likes this.
  2. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Welcome to the Eternal Crrusade, forums, always a pleasure a to have more wh40k fans show up :)
  3. Haldur Haldur Curator

Thank you very much, Dark Knight!
  4. Kaedmon Stormrage Subordinate

Welcome to the Arkhona crusade brother !
  5. Haldur Haldur Curator

Thank you, Brother Stormrage!
  6. Elanair Elanair Member

*gulps down the rest of his mjod and wipes his mouth with the back of his hand* Greetings! It is always good to see a fellow Wolf Brother joining the fight on Arkhona in the name of the Allfather and Russ!

*pours some mjod for both of them and hands a mug to Coldblood* Cheers!
  7. Haldur Haldur Curator

*takes the mug*

Cheers, Wolf Brother Elanair! For the Allfather and Russ!

*emtpies the mug*

And thank you for your welcome!
  8. Gunlaugur starflo13 First Blood!

Welcome to Arkhona wolf brother Haldur Coldblood ! Take another pint of Mjod ! ;)
  9. Haldur Haldur Curator

There can never be too much Mjod! Thank you very much, Wolf Brother Gunlaugur! :)
  10. Da Harro my friend and Welcome to the Forums.
    Hopefully we can crush some heretical Skulls ! :cool: