Background Image

Which storm bolter?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Avlaen, May 16, 2017.

Which storm bolter

1. Vengence

2. Master crafted

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

I only bother with MC on heavy bolter for pvp where the less spread matters and I have points to spare.
  2. Avlaen Avlaen Arkhona Vanguard

Mc isnt Toooo bad on things with high fire rate/recoil i notice a fairly big difference on my auto cannon and storm bolter.

its also good on heat weapons. so i guess ill stick to MC bolter for now as i can also mod it with a grip.

PS magnificent bolter is shit its 100 LP more than a master crafted bolter and it has the same effect we get from a 20 LP mod ;p
  3. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Use a basic storm bolter with a servo skull. Its more versatile scenario wise while doing the same amount of work as the master crafter and unique variants.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

let me put it this way , if you run ehp calc's on the armor piercing ammo it turns out it doesn't do jack up close, like totally nothing . not even 1 round of deduction on the TTK for a bolter. it's totally useless for cqc

It so happens a Storm Bolter is a upclose weapon kinda like an SMG
    So i deduct.. Vengeance to be a noob trap since 10 pen does nothing for it outside of lowering TTk with 1 bullet at much longer than cqc ranges which it already sucks dick at anyways.
    So i say : don't use , nice for the DNUP*

*Do Not Use Pile