Background Image

Which storm bolter?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Avlaen, May 16, 2017.

?

Which storm bolter

1. Vengence

2. Master crafted

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Imperator5 Imperator5 Well-Known Member

I only bother with MC on heavy bolter for pvp where the less spread matters and I have points to spare.
  2. Avlaen Avlaen Arkhona Vanguard

Mc isnt Toooo bad on things with high fire rate/recoil i notice a fairly big difference on my auto cannon and storm bolter.

its also good on heat weapons. so i guess ill stick to MC bolter for now as i can also mod it with a grip.

PS magnificent bolter is shit its 100 LP more than a master crafted bolter and it has the same effect we get from a 20 LP mod ;p
  3. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Use a basic storm bolter with a servo skull. Its more versatile scenario wise while doing the same amount of work as the master crafter and unique variants.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

let me put it this way , if you run ehp calc's on the armor piercing ammo it turns out it doesn't do jack up close, like totally nothing . not even 1 round of deduction on the TTK for a bolter. it's totally useless for cqc

It so happens a Storm Bolter is a upclose weapon kinda like an SMG
    So i deduct.. Vengeance to be a noob trap since 10 pen does nothing for it outside of lowering TTk with 1 bullet at much longer than cqc ranges which it already sucks dick at anyways.
    So i say : don't use , nice for the DNUP*

*Do Not Use Pile