Background Image

Which Chaos Legion Will You Be Joining?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Kilrane, Apr 17, 2017.

?

Which Chaos Legion Will You Be Joining?

1. Alpha Legion

2. Black Legion

3. Night Lords

4. Iron Warriors

5. Word Bearers

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DJPenguin DJPenguin Cardinal

Iron Warriors cause Chrome is the future.
    rbk2077 likes this.
  2. Archibald Bibob Firebrand

Black Legion, for shure)) but my favorites are Black Legion, Thousand Sons and Word Bearers. after i red "The Talon of Horus" by ADB, i prefer Black Legion
  3. Saphirone Water_Snake Steam Early Access

Alpha legion.
    Because +++Records Expunged by Inquisitorial Decree+++
    Maensith likes this.
  4. Word Bearers, of course.
  5. Brother Molochi ParanoidL Steam Early Access

"From those that would not heed we offer praise to those who do, that they might turn their gaze our way and gift us with the Boon of Pain, to turn the Galaxy red with the blood, and feed the hunger of the Gods."

BOOK OF LORGAR!!
  6. Azrakhai Exosus Arkhona Vanguard

Currently I have a Black Legion (1st csm) but I now also have an Iron Warrior since he looks the snazziest of my 2 so far.

when MK3 chest, arms and legs become a thing for the other sub-factions I may end up deleting my BL for a NL.
    Only cos I have the skull helmet, 1 shoulder and their Bolter so I can finally snazz'em up further.

If I ever find myself with a spare 10K I'll just buy another slot so I can have all 3 of my babies.
  7. 3dbocatt 3dferocity Active Member

Ave Dominus Nox
  8. Tom TheUncertainMan Steam Early Access

I was tempted by Word Bearers (due to my playing DoW Crusade) and I was tempted by the Black Legion (because I played DoW2) but in the end I was drawn to the Iron Warriors because of their seige warfare.

Iron within! Iron without!
  9. Now that we can buy slots, all of the above.
  10. I had to settle for Word Bearers since idealy I wanted greens for my paint layers but the shades of green and trim color freedom for Papa Nurgle was limited. and so I had to go with Word Bearer's red. I didn't want to waste Nurgle's blessing like that anyhow so I chose WB tm so I could at least look a bit more Knorny this way. That is cool too.