Background Image

Which Chaos Legion Will You Be Joining?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Kilrane, Apr 17, 2017.

?

Which Chaos Legion Will You Be Joining?

1. Alpha Legion

2. Black Legion

3. Night Lords

4. Iron Warriors

5. Word Bearers

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Kilrane Kilrane Moderator

I decided to close the old thread since much has changed in both the community and the game.

So which will it be?

Ave Dominus Nox
  2. Deathwish Deathwish Subordinate

Word Bearer + Alpha Legion
  3. Maensith Subordinate

Actually, no matter which Legion you're a formal member of, you're an Alpha Legionnaire.

There are 2 types of Alpha Legionnaires - those who know about it and those who dont. Everything happening on Arkhona is a part of our plan.

Hydra Dominatus!
    Caentyr likes this.
  4. Brosephelon Recruit

Word Bearer because the armor with writings on it is dope, and Lorgar is my boy. Anything else is just a trend following douchbag, OG for life bruh!
  5. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Same as before, Black Legion till we get Death Guard at one point (or Apostles of Contagion, id settle for that).
  6. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

7. Would've went Black legion if I knew Iron Warriors had no cybernetics. As for additional factions I would like Thousand Sons or Death Guard.
  8. hansthered Recruit

iron within, iron without
  9. ArngrimTV Recruit

Since there is no Thousand Sons i went with Black Legion, and then i found out there is something called "Sons of the Cyclops"? Which are basically Thousand Sons Sorcerers in the Black Legion, so if we get some sort of comsetic gear to flavor that part of the Black Legion, i'd be content till we get actual Thousand Sons.
  10. Kilrane Kilrane Moderator

Word Bearers making a good showing!