Background Image

Which Chaos Legion Will You Be Joining?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by StevenLumpkin, Nov 4, 2013.

?

Which Chaos Legion will you be joining?

1. Black Legion

501 vote(s)
    22.3%
  2. Iron Warriors

551 vote(s)
    24.5%
  3. Word Bearers

500 vote(s)
    22.3%
  4. Night Lords

695 vote(s)
    30.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CptDred CptDred Arkhona Vanguard

THIS - until there's no TS I'll bo with either Iron Warriors or Word Bearers. But I hope that I'll be able to wear blue, yellow and gold colours as a CSM.

All is dust.
  2. im hoping that they come out with world eaters
  3. Laanshor Laanshor Well-Known Member

Aww, all these Berzerkers, Noisy, Plaguey and 1K Sorcerers ending up with the 1-trick pony Legions :(

The Black Legion is the home of the wayward Legionnaire who likes a good victory while doing their own thing. Daemon Primarchs be damned :D

Be all that you can be, and all that.
    Bham likes this.
  4. I will be going black legion till and if the wrold eaters come out have been a big khorne fan my whole 40 k life table top rpg and all lol
    Ideas_McGee likes this.
  5. Waiting for the Alpha Legion.
    Murtag likes this.
  6. Word Bearers?! THIRD?! Shocking.

Lorgar will be speaking with all of you shortly enough.
  7. Irish Irish Curator

My Chaos sub-faction of choice will have to be the Word Bearers! If I role two Chaos, then my alt will be Black Legion.

Edit: Would also like to play as Alpha Legion if they release more.
  8. Loadza Dakka Skull_Splitta Well-Known Member

I love the Word Bearers, but black and gold just looks so nice...
    Korvius likes this.
  9. While my Chaos army choice is not in the game (Thousand Sons) I went Iron Warriors as my first choice, then Night Lords, Word Bearers last
  10. Iron Warriors for sure
  11. Vudoga1 Vudoga1 Subordinate

Thousand Sons would be great, but my guess is that we'll wind up with Alpha Legion as the fifth faction when the Chaos vote pops up. Which is fine, even if they are a bunch of dirty closet loyalists. Still I'd pick them over the other four if they show up.
  12. How about Chaos Undivided? If that was going to be a choice I would choose that over all others as a second choice hand me down from Thousand Sons.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.