Background Image

Which Chaos God Is The Best?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Aadil, Feb 3, 2014.

?

Which Chaos God is the best?

This poll will close on May 3, 2022 at 3:55 PM.
  1. Khorne

21.1%
  2. Malal

9.3%
  3. Nurgle

18.9%
  4. Slaneesh

14.8%
  5. Tzeentch

21.9%
  6. Undivided

14.1%
  1. Mericuh Mericuh New Member

The Blood God of course
    Ghost XV15 likes this.
  2. Kenairyan Anvael Well-Known Member

Sorry, berzerker, I didn't hear your "argument", can you repeat pleaAAAaargh... Well, at least now it's clear.
    Ulfgard likes this.
  3. Steelhide Steelhide Well-Known Member

Tzeentch is a manipulative guy, Khorne would even rage while pouring cereal into a bowl, and Slaanesh...*zips up* Ahem, so the only viable choice is Nurgle!

Nurgle is a family man, he is our friendly grandpa who keeps us from the nasty diseases and flus we all hate so much, by implanting it all in us and making us total immune to them. Yeah, we stinks a bit thanks to the rot and pus we emit as a side effect from all the deadly diseases we carry, but who cant make that sacrifice for such a loving and caring god?

Edit: Misspell the name of Slaanesh :rolleyes:
  4. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Seems the Allfathers love hasnt been lost even on our loyal brothers.
    Joosh and Scar like this.
  5. Steelhide Steelhide Well-Known Member

Though I may be mainly a loyalist scum, if I would ever put my feet on Chaos infected soil, I would do that in the colors of Nurgle. In game I will certainly try the Traitor side too, also Orkz. Maybe even the Eldar if some passing mental illness happens to get me in its claws thanks to Papa Nurgle.
    Tjeknalis, Ghost XV15 and DjemoSRB like this.
  6. Kleon Stephanos Crimson_Lord Arkhona Vanguard

There's something about Malal that I love. Maybe it's because he may be a bigger troll than Tzeentch haha.
    Ghost XV15 likes this.
  7. maybe not a bigger Troll, but he is definetly different and knows how to piss of the other Chaos Gods
  8. Timarius Timarius Curator

Chaos Undivided is the true path to power.

Feed their pain to Slaanesh, their blood to Khorne, their bodies to Nurgle, and their foiled plans to Tzeentch.

Groveling at the feet of one god for their blessings is for the lesser followers of Chaos.

(On a side note, I'd been trying to keep from posting and getting engrossed in these forums... the reserve your guild name thread kind of ruined that.)
  9. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Well what a nice way to start yourself off, calling all your monotheistic brothers inferior to yourself...
    Steelhide likes this.
  10. Alpharius Unfairly_Lucky Active Member

To be fair, hubris is kinda a calling card among many Chaos Marines.