Background Image

Which Chaos God Is The Best?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by StevenLumpkin, Oct 17, 2013.

?

Which Chaos God is the best?

Poll closed Oct 31, 2013.
  1. Tzeentch

226 vote(s)
    31.8%
  2. Nurgle

140 vote(s)
    19.7%
  3. Slaanesh

124 vote(s)
    17.5%
  4. Khorne

220 vote(s)
    31.0%
  1. also, when was the imperium known for making clarifications like you just said?
    never.
  2. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

They are sorcerers, they use sorcery. Not magic. Wizards =/= Magicians =/= Sorcerers #Trolololol
  3. nope. its ultimately the same thing.
  4. Guys, it's all just Warp Manipulation. Harnessing the powers of the immaterium, and using it to bend your current reality. The key words, and phrases non-psykers use, have been described as the names of daemons or other long forgotten laws, that when uttered, will produce an effect upon the world. A person who does things like this, is more or less tapping into the Warp indirectly.

A Psyker, however, is drawing upon the Immaterium through himself, and utilizing it's powers by will. Where a Sorcerer could cry out a daemon's name, and watch a fire erupt against his target, the Psyker could actually reach into the Warp itself, and utilize this energy to create warpfire in his own plane of existence.

No, depending on your definition, this could all be magic, or this could all be science. Personally, I'd say who gives a damn, it's all cool shit any way you spin it.
    Alchy and w0lfgm like this.

5. 7th edition summoning disagrees
  6. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

I am all for Chaos Undivided (Since I am the Chaos Demigod of the Undivided concept) Yet I am drawn towards Tzeentch more than the others. (Since he is literally my father plus F*cking Magic.)
  7. CozmikR5 New Member

Blood or Excess... tough decision!

Ah well... UNDIVIDED !!!
  8. you have the name of him.
    doesn't mean you are him.
  9. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

dude, the demigod of chaos Undivided is a fanfiction character THAT I MADE.
  10. NurgleBurger NurgleBurger Steam Early Access

Everything decays in the end.. :D
    Corphy likes this.