Background Image

Which Chaos God Is The Best?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by StevenLumpkin, Oct 17, 2013.

?

Which Chaos God is the best?

Poll closed Oct 31, 2013.
  1. Tzeentch

226 vote(s)
    31.8%
  2. Nurgle

140 vote(s)
    19.7%
  3. Slaanesh

124 vote(s)
    17.5%
  4. Khorne

220 vote(s)
    31.0%
  1. Sigvald Darthy Curator

This is more or less how she defeated the Grey Knight Grandmaster, he had carved his way to the center of her sanctum and tossed aside all her guardians, as he was implied to be a very potent psyker even by grey knight standards. Slaanesh appeared before the Knight in the form of an androgynous child, and the radiance of his innocence was so great that the Knight bent a knee.

Really think about that: The 'incorruptible' Grey Knights can even fall, I also love it because it's one of those instances of Slaanesh corrupting someone without the sexuality that the fanbase latches onto.
    Alchy likes this.
  2. shinros shinros Subordinate

Yeah I just think it's unfornate that people only think that slaanesh is only about sex and drugs. When she is simply about excess and desire heck people who normally go sex and drugs burn out the quickest and normally end up dead.

There is a reason why greed is the first ring and gluttony is the second and pleasures of carnality and the flesh is the third ring. The first three are pretty base its after that when it dials up MANY people desire peace, Many people desire recognition and knowledge and hell even something simple as comfort.

Considering the nature of slaanesh realm and her portfolio of excess is the reason why the gods are watching her. Yes she is currently the weakest but excess is pretty broad it covers and overlaps many things. Hence why the other gods are currently weary of her.

Plus the whole story with slaanesh giving the gift to khorne is great the big guy has a heart. XD
    Alchy and Corphy like this.
  3. and if i rely only on my blueprints and big guns and avoid the chaos as a whole like the plaque then hopefully slannesh doesnt cause tinticles to start growing out of my pants
  4. leelko raglko New Member

Khorne and Tzeentch
  5. Alpharius Unfairly_Lucky Active Member

Slaanesh. If I'm gonna surrender my soul and fate to an uncaring Dark God, I might as well get some fun in exchange. And as far as I can tell, in the grim darkness of the 41st millennium, only Slaanesh and his servants have any fun.
    Alchy likes this.
  6. Papa-Nurgle Recruit

Oh please you would sooner betray your own servants than actually give them gifts or hugs!
  7. Al'Chir Alchy Subordinate

Joking is a part of life, but i'm a true fan of Slaanesh, from all the gods he represents complex emotions in varying shades from Black to White. He's subtle and alluring, unlike Khorne. He's elegant in his actions and reflects the varied complexities of mortals and not so mortals in the flesh, unlike Nurgle. More interested in the now than in what could happen and focuses more in the inner workings of mortals and immortals unlike Tzeentch (he basically uses these as a tool he's more interested in the outer workings).
    The sexuality side is mostly used to unhinge and scare the crap out of people who actually don't understand Slaanesh, and think us base hedonists. bah, bunch of barbarians.
    Glad to see someone knows about She-Who-Thirsts.
    Slurpeeking and Corphy like this.
  8. Sigvald Darthy Curator

Well considering i'm working on(To my knowledge.) the only Slaaneshi guild in recruitment, i'd like to think I know my stuff.
    Alchy likes this.
  9. nurgles power is described as waxing and waning one of the mot actually.
    and in regards to khorne...
    well..
    there is only war...
    MWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA
  10. wrong. friendship = brotherhood.
    space marines have brotherhood. thus it is not heresy.