Background Image

Which Chaos God Is The Best?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by StevenLumpkin, Oct 17, 2013.

?

Which Chaos God is the best?

Poll closed Oct 31, 2013.
  1. Tzeentch

226 vote(s)
    31.8%
  2. Nurgle

140 vote(s)
    19.7%
  3. Slaanesh

124 vote(s)
    17.5%
  4. Khorne

220 vote(s)
    31.0%
  1. Sigvald Darthy Curator

I tend to view Slaanesh and crazily enough, Nurgle, as the only gods that have any real charisma. With Tzeentch you aren't so much being led by him as you've surrendered your fate to him, and whatever you do is his will anyways. Nurgle legitly loves his followers and they love him back, Slaanesh has much the same relationship where Slaanesh is viewed in the same light as a lover who caresses them with her voice, as such I tend to view Slaanesh as the greatest leader as she can convert enemies who are even sternly against her, usually to troll either Khorne or the Imperium.

I mean she corrupted both a Sister of Battle AND a Grandmaster Grey Knight, that's got to count for something.
    shinros and 0SSIFRAGE like this.
  2. Fireeye Fireeye Well-Known Member

The best Chaos Gods (or rather, the best Gods in any case) arguably are Gork and Mork. They're not mucking about.

Nurgle comes in at a close second because Green is best.
    Khorne is good because's he's all about krumpin' and because red goes fasta, so he gets to da fightin' fasta.
    Tzeentch makes me head hurt.
    Slaanesh is a pansie.
  3. Sigvald Darthy Curator

I'm one of those heretics who believes Gork and Mork are in fact, the same person...err...ork.

As for Slaanesh being a pansie? not when she's on drugs.

P.S: Slaaanesh is always on drugs.
  4. I am the master of Walls, big guns, and blueprints
  5. Fireeye Fireeye Well-Known Member

Don't be silly, humie. Gork is brutally cunning and Mork is cunningly brutal. It's that easy.

And Slaanesh is a pansie anyway. If you need drugs to be roight proppa Orky, you're automatically a pansie. Winners don't use drugs (unless they are prescribed by your local painboy or mad dok).
    Forever and Vespasian like this.
  6. Strategy = Scheme
    WarmasterHonsou likes this.
  7. Warwick stocksy Cipher

I can never decide a favorite between any of the chaos gods. CHAOS UNDIVIDED it is then.
  8. scheme=strategy=succses
    The_Dokta likes this.
  9. Sigvald Darthy Curator

But! BUT! if you're the -master- of scheming and strategy then you're a perfectionist, which is clearly Slaanesh.
  10. shinros shinros Subordinate

While reading tome of excess for black crusade I recall an interesting part that many of the imperium laws are there because of slaanesh's shannigans he/she really likes corruption. Since She goes for all levels of society heck when it comes to cults there are rules that any devotee is welcome since they are all children of slaanesh.

I would not want to face someone that knows all your desires I recall one of the rings of his/her realm is a place without conflict and its complete and utter peace. Yeah she has a place for people who desire PEACE of all things lol.

So there would be champions out there fighting in slaanesh's name to create peace well slaanesh's form of peace. XD