Background Image

Which Chaos God Is The Best?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by StevenLumpkin, Oct 17, 2013.

?

Which Chaos God is the best?

Poll closed Oct 31, 2013.
  1. Tzeentch

226 vote(s)
    31.8%
  2. Nurgle

140 vote(s)
    19.7%
  3. Slaanesh

124 vote(s)
    17.5%
  4. Khorne

220 vote(s)
    31.0%
  1. Sigvald Darthy Curator

Actually, one of Slaanesh's rings is Avarice, another ring is Gluttony, so depending on which ring a worshiper had mastered, a Slaaneshi would do both.

Though an ideal Slaaneshi has mastered all these rings without succumbing to any one.
    Corphy likes this.
  2. Sigvald Darthy Curator

It's not really so much immunity as simply not dying from the disease, being a bloated corpse in agony is part of being a Nurglite...except they -love- it and want to give it to other people because they want to show them love, It's not taking...it's giving. :p
  3. Sigvald Darthy Curator

Except i'v never seen anything to indicate that's how GW wrote it, in fact if anything, i'v seen evidence to the opposite. There was once a Nurglite who was extremely upset that he accidentally took Nurgles most potent plague into his body and became a great unclean one...he wasn't upset because it was painful, he was upset because all that 'love' couldn't be spread to the galaxy. Plagues are a gift.
  4. Sigvald Darthy Curator

So, in other words, you have no actual proof?

I have not actually seen a -single- piece of canon that describes Nurgle as anything but a loving selfless god, it's only that his love is...initially...painful.
  5. Sigvald Darthy Curator

I'v actually read of Nurgle -throughly- and Serg is 100% correct, unlike many things in 40k there's not even real room for interpretation.