Background Image

Where's the monthly twitch that was promised? (Reply EOT)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Caentyr, Sep 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

Our last twitch was july 21. It was then said that developers would switch to a monthly twitch. I was reluctantly fine with it, but since then I haven't seen reports or threads about ANY twitch and it is now September 6th. Was there ANY twitches for the month of august?

What the hell is going on?
    LOBOTRONUS and Firskon like this.
  2. Brother Bardiel Brother-Bardiel Well-Known Member

Wow, they didn't deliver on what they said they would do...again.

Come on, at this point failure is the norm and whats expected.
  3. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

I'm just surprised I'm the only one who's noticed this. I thought threads like this were going to start to pop up sometime after August 21st, but nobody made a peep.
  4. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

Already poped up, allredy explained, allredy filled with soon meme, allredy done.
  5. I think they also said that they would do one when they have a meaningful update. Since they don't have one yet, there isn't much of a point in having a twitch.
  6. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

It has been about a year since there was any really meaningful content to show on the weekly twitch stream.
    Korel likes this.
  7. I would argue that the f2p and new dlc packs were worth showing off, but I understand what you mean. I kind of agree with the change in twitch strategy though. If nothing is new, it's a waste of everyone's time.
    BrotherDamnatus likes this.
  8. IshanDeston Ecaja Steam Early Access

That horse has been killed, beaten, buried, necroed, beaten again, dragged around the townsquare, beaten again, buried, the grave has been overgrown, its bones unearthed again, beaten once more, laid to rest in a sacred grove, after being beaten some more for good measure... and forgotten for 6000 generations... and here you are.... standing in the ancient ruins of said sacred grove and wonder why nobody is mentioning the dead horse anymore.

Sorry you missed the last public beating... but i suppose, for you we can make an exception and beat it some more.
    Alerius and LucasDominus like this.
  9. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Why do you insist on these twitch shows?Do you like watching 3 people sweating for an hour saying "we don't know","we can't do that because animations" and "maybe in a few years" or the worst "soon". They are a waste of everybodys time.
    duffmek, Trashed, Regz and 3 others like this.
  10. The montly twitch?
    It's right next to the Terminators and equivalents, the Blood & Gore DLC, the Eldar Elite and the Bikes.

Can't you see them? No? Maybe cause they don't exist :p

Jokes aside, Nathan said something about either this friday (unlikely) or next one
    duffmek, Xengard and Harkus like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.