Background Image

Where is the EUROPEAN SERVER you promised to us ?

Discussion in 'Ask the Team' started by Sonnhard, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Ærthe Aerthes First Blood!

EU servers are with the promised features...
    AddyRedrum likes this.
  2. SaffronB SaffronB Preacher

EU server should be running for a while now since I have somewhat ok ping. The issue is preformance
  3. Sonnhard Recruit

This is a lie, they don't have Eu servers.
  4. SaffronB SaffronB Preacher

Why you call me lier, don't jump to conclusions fast. If you want I'll screenshot my game score and you will see I have low ping
  5. Imbazil Imbazil Preacher

I have great ping, usually below 30. Maybe you should check your internet setting to make sure you are not running any VPN / proxy or have strange DNS settings, like if you use google's DNS servers for example. All those things could make amazon place you in the incorrect region.

On some rare occasions I, and everyone else on the server have noticed 1-2 sec delays, but it seems related to specific maps and probably have more to do with the net code.
  6. Darkhain Darkhain New Member

In Game ping is a lie.
    There are no EU servers.
  7. CptDred CptDred Arkhona Vanguard

Hah... I've been playing for a while and I've never had any problems with lags in EC (and I'm from eastern EU)... well, until yesterday. I've been playing EC quite late and probably that was the time when the US players got active and... OH MY GOD. I was warping around the map, swinging the chainsword blindly, somehow I've killed 6 players but still I was defending point A, when I thought I was fighting on B. It was like Tzeentch would put some sort of curse on me, or I just got malfunctioning personal teleporter.
  8. Sonnhard Recruit

This is server lag.

Welcome to the party.
    CptDred likes this.
  9. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

there is EU server we founder we have done dedicated server testing sessionduring alpha.

the problem is : there no method to select the server and the game decide what server use.

if there is no sufficent players from EU they go in the US server (or vice versa).

the game use amazon server, amazon have server everywhere.
  10. Imbazil Imbazil Preacher

As i said, "on some rare occasions", as in maybe 5 games total. Are you getting upset that you have latency issues 1 game out of a hundred? because it seemed like you constantly (every game) have issues and then it is most likely something on your end, sorry.