Background Image

Where Are The Blood Ravens?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Miletos, Nov 29, 2013.

1. THE NATHANIMAL EventHorizon Arkhona Vanguard

Guffaw!
  2. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

They are standing around, being awesome and not stealing relics.
    [​IMG]
    Whitefox550 likes this.
  3. well now more than ever i would damn love to see Blood Raven in EC cause Execution animation in EC might be the only thing that is close enough to the sync kill animation in DoW that we will see a blood raven will ever doo
  4. Whitefox550 Whitefox550 Well-Known Member

No, they're back being the intellectual property of their creators, FF games.
    Same as the Blood Ravens.
  5. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

Shh! I know that, but they don't!
    Also, I was not wrong :D
    Whitefox550 likes this.
  6. Sariel Searva Ordinate

No, they are the intellectual property of Games Workshop created by Games Workshop and contracted to the individual companies, Storm Wardens- FF Games Blood Ravens- THQ (purchased and re-upped by Sega)

Games Workshop still has full rights to do whatever they want with the Chapters which is why the Storm Wardens and Blood Ravens were both in the Limited Edition Successor Chapter Book from the 7th ed Codex. Hell, Blood Ravens even got a Games Workshop model in The Deathwatch: Overkill boardgame.
    Whitefox550 likes this.
  7. Whitefox550 Whitefox550 Well-Known Member

You're right, but trying to explain that to the layman on a game forum was too much work, so I told a lie that is easier to understand. But now you've written a pretty savvy description (and one that looks much better than how I would have written it). So everyone look at his answer.
  8. there are plenty of instances that both Blood Ravens and Storm Wardens existed in codexs and other WH40K novels and guide books