Background Image

Where Are The Blood Ravens?

Discussion in 'Space Marines' started by Miletos, Nov 29, 2013.

1. DoomJester DoomJester Arkhona Vanguard

Wouldn't mind it, I imagine there'd be a conclusion of sorts, obviously after they release four add on games with more races in each of them, though they had a Gold edition, and a Platinum, would this be something like the Adamatite edition for all of them :D
    Again, I guess it's more for closure that I'd like to see a DoW3, of course they'd have to do good, but they e typically delivered, one way or another.
  2. EvLTimE EvLTimE Cipher

Where are the Blood Ravens?

And anser is : "In DoW". Ahahahah:D
  3. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

How did this thread get a whooping 81 pages when everyone knows Blood Ravens belong to Dawn of War?!?
    Sharpe45 likes this.
  4. Galen Galen Arkhona Vanguard

Balthazar_bloodhawk likes this.
  5. isn't dawn of war it self is a good enough reason
    Galen likes this.
  6. Tyranthius Tyranthius Well-Known Member

Where are the Blood Angels?

Recovering.
  7. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

That could be it, but it was meant more as an reference to the fact that someone used 81 pages to speak about the Blood Raven, not even Valrak could use that many pages to speak about the Imperial Fists. Unless you made the grave mistake of either calling Iron Warrior better or mixing up the two of them.
  8. Wolf Steel Wolf-Steel Subordinate

Or getting an Iron Warrior to walk into the Imperial Fists thread and trying to lay siege to that thread. I imagine that'd spark up a good 100+ pages alone.

Either way... Blood Ravens aren't listed within this time era for activity if remember my lore correctly. It wouldn't make sense for them to make an appearance. The only possible reason I could think of is if a single tactical company was sent here to "recover" some relics for their chapter. AKA steal and border-line on heresy from their fellow battle-brothers. Unless I'm mistaken and they're listed to be in this sector of space at or near Chapter-strength. I understand they are, at some measure, considered to be official canon within GW's accounts. I don't recall their Chapter listed under this time or location, however.
    Noromiz likes this.
  9. Noromiz Noromiz Nickname Change

I think I will need to try this one day :)
  10. Grigdusher Grigdusher Arch-Cardinal

Galen and Balthazar_bloodhawk like this.