Background Image

Where Are Faction Items?!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Yeah I was gonna ask for it if you didn't say. :p

Well since you are an old player can you tell me in the beginning there were only LSM and CSM then Eldar came out and Orks last? I know when Orks weren't available. Also I even planned to use "Gorgutz" name when it came out close to it's releasing date then I forgot about it and been late! Jerks! Got the best name before me! And do you know the old gameplaying or the gameplaying I'm talking about was in the Alpha and completely changed after releasing?

Edit: Wow mate it looks AMAZING. I know the shoulder with this color.
  2. Sunbreak Sunbreak Subordinate

Not that old of a player. Only came in when all 4 factions were there just before the F2P. I'm presuming the ork section of that comment was directed elsewhere.
    These are the 5 I have from those events, no idea what the eldar ones were.

Skull event items.png
  3. Kev Torahn Confessor

@volimnir0 No, what I meant was that there was a first "Skulls for the skull throne" event last year (a campaign and games discounts on steam).
    And every faction had one item with skulls on it that you could win by playing some matches (the ten victories for the campaign gave you rtc and req, but every players unlocked the skulls items even without the ten wins).

That time, you HAVE to win the five matches of the campaign to unlock the skulls item apparently.
    That kinda suck. Especially since all the other games participating in the steam event "Skulls for the skulls throne" gave their skulls item only by logging into the games.

The first Skulls item were : Orks armour, LSM armour, Chaos armour and Eldars reaper helmet.
    The shoulderpad you posted here @Sunbreak , are from older campaigns (faction specific campaigns) : Orks shoulderpad, LSM shoulderpad, Chaos shoulderpad and Eldar golden shuriken pistol.
  4. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

How you mention about someone?

Well probably they have changed that. Also it's good because you don't need to get 10 wins to get RTC and Req. rewards anymore. It is good because 10 was way harder to do especially as an LSM.
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Right. I tried to mention his Display Name instead. XD
  6. upload_2018-6-16_10-42-1.png
    . . .^ Big Shoota has the best, most visibly recognizable skull. The others are a bit more abstractly cerebral. But Chaos has the most Skills which is whats important right?
  7. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Damn their skulls. They are not noticeable at all. They more look like a useless trash. lol. What kind of a skill Chaos has?
  8. Sunbreak Sunbreak Subordinate

Yep I was responding directly to the armour comment he made. I forgot about the Eldar getting shafted with the golden gun :p
  9. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

Skulls Campaign was a Dark Reaper helmet where they flipped the black and white colors

[​IMG]

Faction Campaign was a gold pistol

[​IMG]

edit: for completion here was the Ork shoulder for faction campaign

[​IMG]
    Torahn likes this.
  10. Sunbreak Sunbreak Subordinate

Ah cool, I do have them, just completely forgot they were campaign rewards. :p